say my name

"I can't kill you, Jimin." Hoseok croaked, picking up Jimin. The male remained there, motionless. Tears fell upon the floor, on Hoseok's body, on Jimin's body.

"Don't cry, you're so pretty." Hoseok cooed, putting Jimin on the couch. Jimin choked on his tears, clenching Hoseok's sweater.

Hoseok pulled Jimin's hands off, and went into the kitchen. He came back with a list, handing it to Jimin. "He wasn't lying about the chores, babe." Hosoek sighed, rubbing Jimin's cheek.

Jimin looked down the list.

"Hi, cute stuff.
I wasn't kidding about the chores. Prove you're worthy of food; a bed; clothes; love; sex.
•Be a good boy for Hobi. Do whatever he asks you to do.
•Clean the kitchen, wipe the counters, and clean dishes. If Hoseok says you're allowed, use the dish washer.
•Fill the washer with clothes, dry the wet clothes, and put the clean laundry in a basket. You don't have to fold, Hobi and I do that when we get bored.
•Hoseok will feed you if he wants, if you really want to be fed at lunch, get it yourself.
Try and walk, you look pathetic crawling around.
Hoseok will call me if you complete all of this, and if you do, here's what you can do;
Watch TV. Ask Hoseok to put on something.
•Eat junk food/drink soda.
Make love to Hoseok, if he wants it.
Here's what you can't do with Hoseok;
•Top him. You know you're a whore for cock.
•Yell at him. Stay submissive.
•Try and force him to fuck you. If you're horny, wait until I get back.
•Refuse sex from him. If he wants you, give up your sexy body.
Here's what you can't do in general;
•Sleep. Only do that when I'm home.
•Disobey your hyungs. We both know you're younger than us, learn to respect us.
•Wear pants. You look better without them. Wear an oversized sweater.
•Go outside. You're not going out till you learn how to be good.
•Call anyone. We've hidden electronics of your's, and you're not getting a hold of our phones.
•Mess with yourself. You know exactly what I mean.
If you happen to break any of those rules, you go back into the isolation room.
~Love, Daddy."

Jimin sighed, handing the paper back to Hoseok. "Okay, I'll get to it.." Jimin mumbled, crawling to edge of the couch and putting his feet on the carpet.

He stood, clenching the couch. He whined, his ankle wobbling from pressure.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck.." Jimin mumbled, making his way to the kitchen. He clenched the table, pulling a chair to the side of the counters and sink.

He sat on the chair, letting out a sigh of relief. He looked at the clock, 8 AM. He had to get like, two chores done..That wouldn't take long, right?

Jimin looked at the clock, happy he had finished his first chore. "10:20 AM."

Jimin felt his head spin. It took him two hours to simply full a dishwasher, wipe off a counter or two. Jimin felt his stomach curl up.

"What the fuck..." Jimin coughed, laying his head on the clean counter.

Jimin jolted up, feeling a hand on his shoulder. He turned to see Hoseok smiling.

"I did the laundry for you.. I noticed it was taking you a little longer than I expected, so I finished up your chores. You're welcome. I already told Yoongi you got everything done, and he was satisfied..." Hoseok smiled, rubbing Jimin's neck. Jimin felt his cheeks become red as he looked at Hoseok more.

"That's really nice of you, Hoseok.." Jimin croaked, wrapping his arms around Hoseok's waist.

Hoseok smiled, picking up Jimin. He made his way into the living room, setting Jimin down on the couch. Hoseok pressed his body on the couch, looking at Jimin.

"You're so pretty." Hosoek mumbled, moving his face closer to Jimin's. Jimin nodded, wrapping his arms around Hoseok's neck and his legs around Hoseok's waist.

Hoseok pressed Jimin's back to the couch, pressing his lips to Jimin's, his lips hungrily pacing over Jimin's.

Hosoek moved his lips to Jimin's neck, kissing and licking it. His lips were soft, and he was gentle with his kisses.

Jimin ran his hands through Hoseok's hair, throwing his head back as Hoseok ran his lips to Jimin's collar bone.

Jimin cupped the back of Hoseok's head, his legs still clenched to Hoseok's waist.

Hoseok looked up at Jimin, his eyes bright and bubbly. "You're a good boy, aren't you?" Hoseok mumbled into Jimin's chest.

Jimin nodded, grunting softly as Hosoek sucked on his skin, making him whimper in lust.

"Please don't hurt me..." Jimin mumbled, watching Hoseok get up and pull Jimin's panties off slowly.

//AU:  here, a small update for you shits.