outside

Everything felt so new. For whatever reason, it did. I hadn't been outside, in what felt like, ages. I was amazed as I stepped outside and the sun hit me.

I was wearing bleached demin skinny jeans, with giant rips in the knees. I had an oversized sweater on, it's sleeves making my small hands, invisible. It was light blue, and I loved it.

I also had one of those stupid masks on. I never really understood them, but the one I had on matched my sweater.

Yoongi and Hoseok agreed that I looked adorable, even with my ugly ankle.

I grabbed Hoseok, as he helped me down the sidewalk to the car. I wobbled into the car, resting my body in the passenger's seat. Hoseok smiled at me, his ravishing looks taking over my weak senses.

He gently closed the door, and began slugging his body to his seat. I stared at him, eyeing his body.

He was wearing a tank top, a black one. He had basketball shorts on and a black hat that was backwards.

His outfit showed off his heart-stopping body, and I couldn't get over it. I bit my lip, reaching over to rub his thigh.

He froze as he put his hands on the wheel and looked at my hand. He grabbed it, inching it closer to his dick. He smiled and looked back up.

~~~

"He said we needed pain meds for me..Do you know where those are?" I asked Hoseok as we wondered the pharmacy.

We had been to a doctor's office already, and he requested tons of medicine for me.

"Hm...Yes, Jimin, I know, hold on.." Hoseok mumbled, looking at vitamins. I sighed, balancing on the crutches I was given back at the office.

I skimmed the place with my eyes, seeing a tall man in a black sweatshirt. His brown hair covered his eyes.

He turned my direction and I instantly knew who it was.

"J-Jimin?!" Jungkook smiled, pacing over to us. I froze and kicked Hoseok, who stood up.

"K-Kiss me!" I whispered to Hoseok, who looked flustered.

He slammed his lips into mine, holding my head with his right arm and holding my waist with his left one.

I heard Jungkook stop walking, and his shoes squeak on the floor as Hoseok licked my bottom lip.

I dropped my crutches and held onto Hoseok, squeezing his arms and neck. I could hear Jungkook shuffle away.

I pulled away from the kiss, wrapping my arms around Hoseok's neck and resting my head on his shoulder.

"Thank you.." I whispered.

~~~

"You're home!" Yoongi screamed as I closed the door, waddling in behind Hoseok.

Yoongi dashed for Hoseok, clenching him into a hug. "I missed you two..Did everything go okay?" Yoongi asked, a bit of sincerity in his voice.

"Everything was fine, Jimin was a good boy.." Hoseok snickered. I smiled, resting my head on his shoulder.

"I'm just asking because..Jungkook texted Jimin. He said that Jimin was a bitch for doing something? I'm not sure.."

I felt my stomach curl in knots as his name was mentioned.

"I-I saw Jungkook coming, and..and I told Hoseok to kiss me, and he did. Right in front of Jungkook..I did it to make h-him jealous..I'm sorry.." I whined as I clenched Hoseok.

Hoseok smiled and Yoongi snickered. "Why are you sorry? You're our's, and I'm happy that you've realized that baby..You're such a good boy.." Yoongi cooed, walking up to me.

He pulled me into a hug, wrapping his arms under mine. Hoseok joined into the hug, the room falling silent in the peaceful moment.

//AU: SORRY FOR GRAMMAR/SPELLING ERRORS, THANKS.