just walk

Hosoek rushed into the room, Jimin jumping at the sound of Yoongi slamming the front door. Or back door. Yoongi left, was all he knew.

Jimin wiped the tears from his face, looking at the food that remained in front of him. He heard Hoseok's gasps and the man running closer to him.

"Are you okay?! Holy shit..Jimin, I'm so sorry.." Hoseok ran his hand in Jimin's soft hair. Jimin gulped, shaking. He nodded slowly, resting his head on Hoseok's shoulder.

Hoseok sighed and began to mess with keys that were in his jean's pocket. He carefully undid the cuffs to Jimin's ankles and put the keys back in his pocket, wrapping his arms under Jimin's arms and knees.

Hoseok watched as Jimin's eyes fluttered, his eyelashes blocking  the dim lighting in the room as Hoseok went to open the door.

He slid into the living room, the cold air blasting Jimin's face. The room he was placed in before was hot and dense, but the rest of the house was cool.

Hoseok placed the naked boy on the couch, looking into his soft eyes. He sighed, watching Jimin pass out. Hoseok eyed his ankle, turning quickly and running up the stairs.

He turned to Yoongi and his room, opening the drawer of his clothes. He pulled out a baggy sweater for himself and a white tank top for Jimin. With a pair of boxers for him.

Hoseok frowned and went back downstairs, to find Jimin in the same place, his face drained as he looked around slowly.

"I have some clothes for you, baby..I was going to get you some bandages.." Hoseok cooed, kissing Jimin's head. As he pulled away, Jimin rested his head on Hoseok's chest, clenching his waist.

"Don't go yet, please.." Jimin coughed, his eyes lazy and confused in his new surroundings. Hoseok smiled and pulled Jimin's arms off of him.

He put the tank top over Jimin's head, pulling it down. He watched as the cloth of the tank top pushed down Jimin's nose and fell lovely upon his. chest.

"Do you want help with your boxers? " Hoseok mumbled nervously, clenching the boxers in his hand. Jimin nodded, his face sincere as he looked at Hoseok.

Hoseok sighed and sat on the couch, dragging Jimin's legs up gently. He painfully watched as the boxers scraped over Jimin's ankle. Jimin bit his lip, clenching his leg as Hoseok brought the underwear higher.

"Thank you, Hobi.." Jimin cooed, sitting against the couch. Hoseok nodded and went back to the kitchen, taking some iced tea he made in the morning.

He pulled a cup from the counters, pouring some tea into the cup. He sighed and bent over, opening the drawers that remained under the sink.

He pulled out bandages and ibuprofen, picking up the tea as he made his way back to the living room where Jimin was wiping his tears.

Hoseok handed Jimin the pill and tea. "It'll make every thing hurt a little less, baby.." Hoseok sighed, watching Jimin swallow the pill with a drink as he bent to Jimin's ankle.

~~~

Hoseok rubbed his forehead, watching Jimin peacefully sleep on the couch. He looked at the clock, 9:50 PM.

Time always went fast when Hoseok was alone, but Jimin's constant crying and groaning about his ankle made his day longer. Jimin had fell asleep on the couch, a little after 6 PM.

Hoseok had called Yoongi and asked him to pick up more medication and food for dinner.

Every time he looked at Jimin, he wondered why Yoongi had wanted to kidnap someone in the first place. Then, the scenario would play over in his mind.

"I need something more, Hoseok! Someone who I can smack, scream at, fuck into tears, without feeling guilty for. I hate hurting you, Hobi.." Yoongi kissed Hoseok's cheek. Hoseok simply nodded, agreeing to Yoongi's reasons.

He hated when Yoongi hit him, or would fight with him. So, why not get someone to fill that gap in?

"Then you'll have to help me with it- and here's the plan.."

Yoongi then would explain his plan if they found someone pretty enough or someone Yoongi had stalked on social networking apps.

Hoseok sighed, why did Yoongi have to hurt Jimin to this point? To shattering the fragile boy.

He jumped, hearing the front door open. He watched as Yoongi entered the house, taking his coat off in the sun room. Hoseok simply rubbed Jimin's back, his body warm.

Yoongi smiled and bent over the couch, placing a kiss on Hoseok's neck. Hoseok smiled and looked behind him. "Place the food on the table, I'll get Jimin awake. Place some of the medicine in his drink, if you'll be a sweetie and get that too."

Yoongi smiled and nodded, as if he never hurt Jimin, rubbing his back slightly before taking off into he kitchen.

Hoseok sighed and shook Jimin, the boy sitting up slowly.

//AU: hey, this chapter is a bit shorter, but I hope you enjoyed. :P