greedy

Hoseok panted, laying against the couch. He looked at Jimin, who was smiling into a decorative pillow, wiping his wet eyes.

"Your moans are so pretty, baby.." Hoseok mumbled into Jimin's leg, kissing the boy's shakey ankle. He left the damaged one alone, it laying on the floor.

"Thank you, Hobi Hyung.." Jimin croaked, eyeing Hoseok. The man was gentle with everything, he didn't hit Jimin once.

"It's one o'clock, do you want something to eat? " Hoseok asked, standing to his feet. He quickly gathered the clothes on the floor, making his way to the laundry room.

"Yeah, I do. Thank you, Hoseok." Jimin cooed, curling into a ball to hide his naked body. "Could you get me some clothes too? " Jimin whined,  looking at Hoseok, who was making his way to the stairs.

"Of course, baby.." Hoseok smiled, going up the stairs.

Jimin looked around quickly, trying to spot an escape. He noticed that Hoseok left the backdoor open, but that was all the way in the kitchen. He had no idea if he could escape that quickly.

Fuck it.

Jimin threw his body to the ground, groaning for a bit, before quickly crawling to the hallway. He felt his knees hurt more as he finally got to the kitchen.

"Yes...Yes!" Jimin cried, crawling under the table, an easier way than going around the table.

Jimin yelped, feeling a hand on his okay, ankle. He looked back, his lips trembling. He could see Yoongi's horrifying smirk, the same smirk Yoongi had when he crushed Jimin's ankle.

"No please! Don't hurt me, Yoongi I'm so sorry! I'm sorry! I'm scared! Please, Yoo- I'm sorry!" Jimin cried, his tears flinging all over his face.

The hand tugged on his ankle, moving him closer to Yoongi. "...i'm sorry..." Jimin choked on tears as he was picked up.

A hand pressed Jimin's head against Yoongi's chest, confusing Jimin. He looked up slightly, Hoseok. That was Hoseok.

Hoseok?

"Shh..It's okay.." Hosoek sang, closing the back door. He made his way into the living room, once again.

He put Jimin down on a pillow, handing the boy a black turtle neck. Jimin looked up at Hoseok, his lips in a pout.

"Please, don't tell Yoongi, please, please..I don't want to go back in there, I don't! I'll be a good boy! I'll be good-...i will.." Jimin cried, holding onto Hoseok's head, resting his head on Hoseok's palm.

Hoseok leaned over, kissing Jimin's head. "I won't say anything, baby.." Hosoek mumbled, letting go of Jimin.

Jimin nodded and wiped his tears away, putting on the sweater. He picked up the white lace panties.

"Can you help me?" Jimin whined, looking at Hoseok, who was putting on ripped skinny jeans. He was still shirtless, his abs in full view for Jimin.

"Sure.." Hosoek smiled, going over to Jimin. He helped tug the underwear over Jimin's ankles, leaving Jimin to do the rest.

He looked back at Hoseok, sitting up against the couch. He watched Hoseok put on a striped sweater, the colors blue and purple. The stripes were thick, and the sweater was fluffy.

"I wanna do your makeup, how about that! We can watch FRIENDS, I'll order a pizza, and we'll do makeup. That sounds fun, right?" Hosoek smiled, picking up his phone from the small coffee table.

"It does, Hyung." Jimin smiled. It really did sound like fun, something to distract him from the fact that Yoongi was coming home in nine hours.

~~~

Jimin smiled, feeling Hoseok finish his makeup. He took the last bite of his fifth piece of pizza, licking his fingers in the process.

"Let me see my face! You've changed my makeup so many times, I have no idea how I look!" Jimin giggled, Hoseok laughing too.

It was now ten o'clock, the two had spent the rest of the day watching TV and doing makeup, Jimin was pleased.

Hosoek handed Jimin a mirror, a really small mirror. The kind old women left in their purses.

Jimin was in 'awh'. He looked amazing, his eye liner was perfect, his eyeshadow was a faint shade of gray, it was perfect.

"Woah, how do you do makeup so well?! Teach me your ways master!" Jimin snorted, Hoseok smiling. Hoseok stood to his feet.

"I'm throwing away trash, if you want to help. I don't want Yoongi to get mad at us." Hoseok smiled, helping Jimin up.

The two collected the pizza boxes, the empty bottles of pop, and empty makeup packages. Which took another fifteen minutes, just to clean up the living room.

"Help me make dinner, he'll be back soon. I won't make you eat, just he would want something; like, Bibimbap."

"That stuff is good, damn. I wish I didn't eat pizza, then." Jimin giggled, following Hoseok into the kitchen, which was painful. He was still in pain, all the pain meds he had been taking; not helping.

~~~

Jimin heard Yoongi walk into the living room, Hoseok smiling at Jimin as Hoseok made Yoongi's plate. "Don't turn around, he likes your ass. I know that seems weird, but it's the whole reason you can't wear pants. Your butt is basically out in the open right now, just wait." Hosoek whispered.

Jimin smiled and nodded, hearing Yoongi walk into the kitchen. Hoseok stood away, going over to kiss Yoongi. "Hi, cutie." Yoongi chuckled.

Jimin waved his hips back and forth impatiently, why was he to wait?

Jimin froze, feeling a rough smack on his bottom. He felt Yoongi snake his head around Jimin's neck, pulling the male closer to his erection.

Yoongi pressed kisses on Jimin's jaw, rubbing his clothed dick against Jimin's thighs. He cupped Jimin's ass, laughing. "Hi, baby."

"Hi, hyung." Jimin cooed, rubbing his bottom against Yoongi a bit. Yoongi smiled, backing away from Jimin.

"Thank you for making me dinner, Hobi.." Yoongi smiled, going back to Hoseok.

Jimin felt his heart pound in his chest, he wasn't yelled at.

Was he doing a good job?

//AU: Thereyougo