rookie

"You're kidding, right..? Yoongi?" Hoseok groaned, throwing his head back. I sat there on the couch, staring at the back off Hoseok's head.

"Fuck, of course I'm not kidding. Hoseok, what the fuck-" Yoongi screamed, before Hoseok stopped him.

"Meet me here, okay? Just tell them it's important, I don't know. Meet me here, though." He sighed, holding his head in his palms. "I love you." As Hoseok put back the phone, he sadly turned to me. His eyes looked full of pity.

"H-Hoseok." I whined, standing up to wrap my arms around him; but, he quickly pushed my arms away and gripped my wrists.

"Jimin.. listen. If they're gonna take you away, please leave. Leave and turn me and Yoongi in. I can't do this anymore, fuck, I can't.." Hoseok cried, resting his forehead against mine.

"You.. You deserve so..much better, really. We hurt you. We messed you up.  You need to get out, as soon as possible." He spoke, tears falling from his eyes. I felt my heart break, why was he doing this?

"Hoseok.." I whispered, my head falling into his neck. Hoseok wasn't slow to wrap his arms around my torso as we stood there, complete silence filling the room.

"Please...listen to me and leave us." Hoseok whimpered into my ear. I nodded, but really, I felt so unsure.

I pulled away from the hug, throwing my body on to the couch. It felt weird, thinking of leaving? I hadn't thought of it in months, but now it was being forced upon me.

It was only minutes before Yoongi was home. As soon as he stepped into the house, he was screaming for Hoseok.

"Fuck! Jung Hoseok, fuck, come here-" He growled rushing into the kitchen. I could hear mumbled fighting for a few minutes, then loud sobs.

From Yoongi too.

I stood, limping to the hallway to hear more of the conversation. "-Hoseok..I can't do this. I've ruined his life...Our lives..Everyone's. Fuck." Yoongi whined.

"It was both of us. Don't just blame yourself.." Hoseok sighed, walking closer to Yoongi from what it sounded like.

"Fuck. Go get him something to wear, please. I want him to at least look decent." Yoongi growled, before Hoseok came rushing out of the kitchen. He seemed to miss the fact that I was even in the hall.

I crept into the room, staring at Yoongi, who was sat at the table, head in his pale hands. His cheeks were flushed, and his eyes were unbelievably red.

"Yoongi.." I whispered, staring at him. He quickly turned to me, his frown turning into a smile. A weak one.

"Come here- Please, I..I won't hurt you." Yoongi chuckled to himself, patting his lap. I hesitantly walked over, sitting myself on his lap. He gripped my cheek, turning me to face him.

"So pretty.." He whined, leaning in a bit. I knew what he wanted, a kiss. Something. Something as a goodbye gift. I wrapped my hand around his neck, leaning forward to kiss him.

As our lips touched, Yoongi's hands began to wander. He pinched my stomach, then rubbed at my sides. I couldn't help but put more force into the kiss, biting his bottom lip before pulling away.

He smirked up at me, his warm hands still grabbing and rubbing my side.

"Baby..Don't leave. I'll treat you better, I promise, beautiful. I really will. Just, don't get me in trouble, okay..?" Yoongi whispered into my ear, before brushing me off his lap and leaving the room.

I stood there, my mind flooded with confused thoughts. Who knew the best for me?

((;

who to trust ?

rude, small yoongi, the "real" root of the problem.

or

hoseok, the "warm hearted" half of yoongi, who could be hiding something?

who knows.

(: