afternoon

"Thank you, Hoseok.." I groaned, pulling the pants up that he handed me. I struggled, getting them above my waist.

As I buttoned them, I looked up at Hoseok, who was staring outside. The sun was setting, his fists were clenched, knuckles turning white.

"You're leaving..on a cold, dark night-fuck.." He mumbled. "I can't do this, Jimin, I'll make you proud before you leave. I'll turn myself in- I will..."

I could hear his voice shaking as he spoke. It hurt, knowing I did this. I've ruined them, it was me.

"No..Hoseok- I'm staying-"

"What?" Hoseok spat, turning to me. For the first time, I felt so uncomfortable around him. It scared me. His eyes stared me down, eyeing my unsure face.

I messed with my thumbs, looking down at them. "Y-Yeah.." I coughed, crossing my legs. "Yoongi, he convinced me to stay..Y-You know, just stay quiet when the cops come." I whispered.

"Fucking christ. You're so fucking stupid! Stupid kid! You couldn't even save you're own life when you were given the chance." Hoseok growled, grabbing a fist full of my shirt and pulling me close to him.

"You're so fucking stupid. Did he say, "Please, please forgive me, Jimin-ah!" "I'm not as bad as I seem!" Hoseok hissed into my ear. I trembled as he bit the shell of my ear. "He's a fucking liar. Giant liar."

"Maybe you should learn, or has it been too long? Too long since you've actually interacted with anyone but me and him? You act like a god damn baby, because of Yoongi. He's changed you, and it's fucking stupid. You only want to cater to his kinks, you fucking cum dump." Hoseok growled, pushing me onto the couch. He crawled over me, my body shaking uncontrollably.

"S-Stop..Hoseok, please.." I whined as he ran his hand against the insides of my thighs. He pinched the denim of my jeans, catching some of my skin.

"-Hoseok! Leave him alone." Yoongi growled, throwing a hair brush at Hoseok. Hoseok rolled his eyes, getting up and sitting himself down on the couch.

"You're ready, so I'm calling the station to say we're available." Hoseok sighed, pulling out his phone. Yoongi hummed in agreement while he sat down beside me.

He surely could change.
Yoongi would change.
For me.
Right?
He had to.
He promised me.
You can't break a promise.

(hi.
so, this is short.
sorry.
lol)