liar

I nervously stared at Jungkook. My hands were moving, not shaking. But, moving up and down my legs, I was a nervous mess as Jungkook greeted himself to Hoseok.

"-Yes!" Jungkook smiled, his nose scrunching up. I only loved the way he smiled, it was so adorable!

Yet, he was a devious man, right? Yoongi and Hoseok were there to protect me, unlike Jungkook..? Jungkook didn't even want me anymore, he surely didn't want me when we were dating. He just wanted me for my body. Not who I was-

"Baby?" Hoseok whispered, rubbing my head. I nervously looked at him, my lips quivering. He smiled, kissing my head. It felt a bit nice. I turned my head to Jungkook, who was already boiling with anger.

Of course, it was him to get angry that fast. I felt my stomach twist, as Hoseok led Jungkook and me into the kitchen.

Quickly, I took a seat. I scraped my nails against the stool I was sitting on, staring down at my toes. Why the fuck was Jung-Cock here?  "I have to call Yoongi, I'll be back in a second.." Hoseok mumbled, leaving the room. Soon, the front door slammed shut.

"-Jimin..Come with me, I can help you..I know you don't want to be here- at all. Baby, just.." Jungkook stood, grasping my hand. I quickly pulled my hand away, raising my eyebrows.

"N-No...I'm safe here, leave me alone." I sighed, crossing my legs. All I had on was boxers and a baggy shirt. I felt utterly exposed, especially around Jungkook. The man was always horny, everything turned him on.

I felt a hand grasp my hair, pulling my head back. A loud gasp escaped my lips as I gripped Jungkook's wrist. "Stop!" I whined, pulling his hand away. I immediately stood, pushing him away before rushing down the hall.

I flung the door open, bumping into Hoseok. I wrapped my arms around him, my breathing getting heavier by the minute. "B-Baby?" Hoseok whispered into my ear, rubbing my back as I clenched his sides. "What's wrong..?" He asked.

"Get him the fuck out..now.." I whimpered into his ear as Jungkook stepped out onto the porch. As soon as Hoseok opened his mouth, Jungkook was already walking down to his car.

"Fuck you, Jimin. I hope you have fun burning in hell." Jungkook hissed, quickly giving me the finger before slamming his car door shut.

"Fuck you!" I screamed into the morning mist, tears streaming down my face. It wasn't quick, just slow, small tears. I was too emotional, I knew it.

It was stupid to he upset over him. I knew it. I was a fucking idiot, but I was upset.

//au: THis IS HELLA SHORT SORRY. BUT AYE.
LOVE Y'ALL

sharing is caring {j.hs+p.jm+m.yg}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें