the truth (the end)

A loud knock was heard at the door, causing my throat to dry up. How could I be so nervous over this..? Just act normal.

But; the only normal I'd seen in months was Jungkook and Taehyung...and those experiences were horrible.

Oh god.

"Hi! Would you like to sit down insid- ....You want us outside..?" Yoongi answered the door, a taller man standing outside the door. "All of us..?"

"..."

Time seemed to stop. My heart beat slowed down.

Hoseok was stood there, his hand stuck there as he signaled Yoongi to follow him.

...

I sat up, my head buzzing.

"He's awake!" I heard a familiar voice scream. My vision wasn't exactly there yet, but I could see fuzzy versions of people running around the room.

My vision came back and I could see a doctor working with a screen full of records. I looked to my left to see JUNGKOOK, YOONGI AND HOSEOK.

"Oh..baby finally..You're back..I missed you so much." Jungkook whined, tears forming in his eyes. Yoongi and Hoseok were holding hands and their eyes were glowing with happiness.

"W-what.." I mumbled. Hoseok frowned a bit.

"Remember when we were out drinking..?" Yoongi asked. I nodded, but I was sure I didn't know the two at that time.

"But..I didn't know you two.." I whispered, my throat throbbing as I mumbled out words.

"Yes..You did. Kook was arriving for our double date and you got completely wasted." Hoseok smirked. I felt the memory flood back.

"Anyway, you tried going out back and slipped on some ice in the alley way and completely just..went out." Yoongi sighed, rubbing the back of his neck.

I suddenly remembered how I really met the two.

Jungkook and Yoongi had been coworkers for 3 years, and honestly close friends. I knew Hoseok from my dance classes but we weren't too close.

But in a span of two months, the four of us had gotten extremely close and they were like, family, Yoongi and Hoseok.

"How long was I out..?" I asked. Jungkook looked up, smiling.

"Like..two days. You just had a concussion.." He smiled. what..?

"S-seriously..?" I felt a smile creep onto my face. Jungkook nodded. I threw my arms around Jungkook, trying to stay in the hospital bed. "I love you so much.." I laughed, my sides hurting a bit.

"I love you too, Jimin.."

did you like that twist.

anyway this is the last chapter.

thank you for supporting this book!

any questions, ill make a whole chapter about.

leave them here: