bathe me

~Jimin's View~

I nervously walked into the bathroom, staring at my bandaged ankle. I only had the baggy sweater and underwear that Yoongi gave me, on.

I turned around, looking at Yoongi closing the door. He had a basket, full of items I couldn't make out as he moved. He placed the basket on the sink and turned on the bath.

The hot water poured into the giant tub. The tub was big enough to hold four people, and was extremely beautiful.

"Get in, baby.." Yoongi cooed to me, tugging my sweater upwards, off of me. He tossed my sweater aside and pulled off my underwear, inching my feet out of them.

I stepped into the bath, my whole body becoming warm as I sat down. I watched Yoongi take off his shirt, smirking at me.

He was left in a pair of basketball shorts, and his pale body was making my body tingle. He kneeled down beside the bathtub, sitting where he could reach me.

He pulled the basket to his lap, watching me play like a little kid. He pulled out shampoos and body washes, each of them made for little kids.

"Daddy..Are you going to wash my hair?" I mumbled, crossing my legs so Yoongi couldn't see my erection. I could feel myself pulsing as Yoongi searched through the basket more.

He pulled out items I was familiar with. Vibrators, anal plugs, dildos..But, then he pulled out an item I'd never really seen before.

"Do you know what these are, baby?" Yoongi snickered, running his fingers across the beads that belonged to the sex toy.

"No, daddy..I don't." I whined, sitting on my knees to get a better view of the toy. Yoongi pulled out lube, setting the toy items on the edge of the bath.

He began to pull off the rest of his clothes, getting in the bathtub. I smiled, wrapping my arms around his torso. "Baby..Bend over.." Yoongi sung.

I easily hung my body over, my ass visible to Yoongi. He pulled me on top of his lap, my face resting on his thighs as he pulled my ass closer to his face.

I felt his warm lips touch the back of my thighs, and trail up to my bottom. He sucked at each part of my skin, gasps escaping my greedy mouth.

Yoongi ran his fingers across my entry, rubbing at it as his mouth stopped. I heard him grab the lube and the toy, but I was too happy to look back and check what he was doing.

I felt the cold substance against my hole, his fingers inching into me. He slowly fingered me, my body shaking against his legs.

After a bit, he pulled his fingers out, a whine leaving my mouth. I felt a circle-like object enter me. I shivered, Yoongi rubbing my back as another one entered me, but it was bigger.

More followed, my body not really reacting besides a few groans as a giant bead entered me. I heard Yoongi chuckle, the line of beads seemed to stop flowing into me.

"You took all of them, Beautiful..Come sit on my lap.." Yoongi hissed, bringing me closer to him. My body was sideways, and my erection was pumping in front of Yoongi.

Yoongi put his hands around me, pumping me quickly. Noises flooded the room, my hands shaking with delight.

I felt Yoongi tug on the line of beads, causing me to grunt, it mixed in with my pants and moans. Yoongi smiled, pulling out the first bead.

He kept going, making me whine as the beads got smaller. I heard a satisfying pop, as the toy ran out of me. Yoongi threw it aside, precum bubbling from my cock.

"I want to fuck the life out of you, babygirl..I need to wash your hair, though. " Yoongi sighed, jerking me off quickly.

I fell prey to an orgasm, my body overwhelmed with pleasure as Yoongi bent over and licked up the fluid. He sat back up, pulling me into a kiss quickly and spitting my fluids back into my mouth.

He pulled back, wiping his mouth. "We better hurry, Hoseok will be home soon." He smiled, pulling out the shampoo.

//AU: YOOOOKK. I TRIED.