you're mine

Yoongi sighed, throwing away a beer. He looked back at Jimin, who was sleeping. Yoongi had told the younger to sleep, don't worry about chores.

Yoongi wobbled over to the kitchen, going over to the drawers. He pulled a key out of his pocket and unlocked the smallest drawer.

There was Jimin's phone.

He pulled the phone out, walking over to the table. He pulled a seat out and sat there.

Hoseok and him didn't check Jimin's phone, when they kidnapped him. They hid it.

Yoongi turned on Jimin's phone, surprisingly there was no lock. It was open, for anyone who bothered to look.

The screen instantly opened to his Instagram. Tons of followers, tons of posts, but he only followed two people.

Yoongi opened Jimin's DMs. Of course, the page was flooded with, "Hi, baby..Looking good.", "Would you let me pound your ass?".

But, those didn't catch Yoongi's eyes. A message from "j.kookie." did. Yoongi tapped on the text, eyeing the phone.

Jimin, had been talking to the male for awhile. A long while.

So, instinctively, Yoongi scrolled to the beginning of the messages. It all started with Jimin.

[J.KOOKIE]

Hello! You're cute! (Hopefully that wasn't too straightforward!)

Ah, you're sweet! You're cute too.

Oh. Thank you!
I don't think I am, but thank you.

Awh, why not?
I bet you get tons of messages, from hot guys.

Ehhh. I just don't think I am.

Well, that's a shame.
What's your favorite color?

That's random, blue, why?

I wanna get to know you! ;)

Ah, you little shit. What's your favorite animal?

Lion.. :)
Fierce like me!

And, that's how they continued to talk, for another three months. The two had also set up meetings, to see each other.

It took a lot of scrolling, but Yoongi saw where everything started to become heated.

Hey, sexy.

Ha, thanks. Hi hottie.

You know it.
Jimin, do you, want to sext..Or stuff like that.

Oh.

We don't have to, I just have feelings for you. We've met like five times in real life..I really like you.