just a moment

Jimin woke up, his head heavy on the bed. His whole body was sore, especially the lower half of him. He looked around himself, Hosoek and Yoongi were there.

Yoongi was awake.

He was staring at Jimin, in a trance, or something. Jimin noticed that Yoongi's hand was on his bare stomach, Jimin's stomach.

Jimin looked over to Hoseok, the male asleep with his hands on his chest, running them across his collarbone.

Jimin looked back at Yoongi, putting his hand on Yoongi's. Yoongi seemed to snap out of the world he was in. "Good morning." Yoongi sung, his voice raspy.

The male seemed to have a soft look to him, his eyes warm, with his gummy smile. "Good morning, Yoongi." Jimin cooed back.

Yoongi smiled gently, pressing his head to Jimin's lower stomach. He wrapped his hands around Jimin's waist, yawning. "I'm tired..After you went to sleep, Hobi and I talked..You're so pretty when you sleep."

Jimin smiled and rubbed Yoongi's shoulders, Yoongi shivering. "Wake up, Hobi. I'll go make breakfast before I leave. " Yoongi yawned again, stumbling out of bed and making his way out of the room.

Jimin couldn't believe how nice Yoongi was, but he did believe that wouldn't last long.

He shook Hoseok awake, telling him that Yoongi was cooking, and as soon as he did, Hoseok rushed out of the room.

Jimin laid in the bed, curling and twisting his body in the blankets, sighing when his ankle hit the mattress.

Jimin began to think of Yoongi's sighs of angst, Yoongi's moans of lust, the way the male moved his body. It was so wonderful.

Jimin wrapped blankets between his thighs, clenching then against his dick. He desperately jumped the blanket, groaning out Yoongi's name as he jerked.

Jimin turned to the doorway, spotting a smirking Yoongi. He tapped his left foot impatiently. "Hurry the fuck up and get to chores. I came to get dressed, honestly, you're sick." Yoongi hissed, dragging on Jimin's arm.

"wait-" Jimin cried, falling off of the tall bed. His body created a thud on the ground. Jimin groaned, his back hitting the ground first.

Yoongi smirked and kicked Jimin's side. "Get up, whore." He spat, the spit landing on Jimin's face. Jimin wiped away the liquid, crawling to all fours.

Jimin made his way into the hallway, clinging onto the railing as he came close to the stairs.

He made it down four stairs, counting the other twelve.

Jimin gasped, a hand on his bare chest, another one cupping under his thighs. The hands brought him up, his face meeting Yoongi's.

"It took you six minutes to go down four stairs? Idiot." Yoongi scoffed, walking down the stairs. Jimin rolled his eyes.

Yoongi tossed Jimin onto the floor, the male yelping as his body hit the hard floor. Yoongi waved to Hoseok and turned to leave.

Jimin crawled to Hoseok, sighing as he clinged to Hoseok's lean ankle. "Kill me, please..I hate my life, please end my suffering, Hoseok..please." Jimin croaked in tears.

//AU: just a lil' update for now.