1:Royal

Hey peeps!

Welcome to a new story of mine that's based around the Adventures of Merlin, now with Attack on Titan characters.

Oh, and supreme gayness.

Please let me know what you guys think of the first chapter and if you'd like to see more!

Thanks! :D

"JAEGER!" The Royal Prince, Levi Ackerman's voice rings through the court physician's door, his scowl heard clearly within his words. If anyone heard his voice, furious could be the only word to describe it. His footsteps rumble through the vast room in echoing rage before he finally slams open the door that leads to his no-good man servant's room. He growls at the boy, cloth in hand.

"Sire!" Eren jolts up from his bed and tries to make himself presentable. What he had hoped to be an hour of relaxation all by himself has unfortunately expired. So much for a moment of peace.

"What's wrong?" He asks after clearing his throat.

"My fucking clothes still look like shit!" Levi snarls and throws them back in Eren's face. Eren blinks in surprise. "Did you even wash them!?"

"I washed them to the best of my ability!" Eren insists. He fumbles around gathering the shirt that Levi has so kindly thrown at him. With a simple sniff of the shirt, he scoffs at the Prince's behaviour. "They even smell clean. What's the issue?"

"Stain." Levi says simply, crossing his arms with his frown still increasing its density. "Right there. See?"

Eren instantly frowns. A speck, a small dot is what the prince of cleanliness is so afraid of.

"It's hardly even noticeable, sire."

"Eren... I can't wear dirty clothes. So unless you want to be fed to the dogs, I suggest you get onto it." 

The servant groans. Levi hates to be dirty and he never let's Eren forget it. Maybe it's because Eren doesn't really understand the role of being prince and how everything has to be proper. Eren has been told that ever since Prince Levi was young he used to clean the halls all on his own. Now he's forbidden because at one point he was cleaning too hard. So the King, Levi's uncle, finally knocked some sense into him. But that didn't mean everything around Levi could be dirty. Now he has Eren. Eren who he yells at for always making more mess than reducing the risk of such a threat.

Eren sighs. "Fine..." He stands up and walks past the Prince of Maria with a sag of his shoulders and a sour attitude. "I guess I'll just redo them, shall I?"

"Immediately."

Huffing, Eren walks out of the room turning around a small corner and inspecting the shirt very carefully. Every time, he groans. It's the same deal as last time.

'It's barely even there! Ughh. That prince is always so picky... not only that, he has an attitude problem! No please or thank you...What a royal prat.' He rolls his eyes and holds the shirt close. No one is around. Staring intensely at the shirt he watches the dot, or stain, disappear into nothing. A few seconds pass and he goes back to Prince Levi.

"Sire, I think you must be blind. There's not a stain on this shirt at all." Eren claims and hands over the now crisp, white shirt. He has to resist the urge to smirk smugly at one of the royals, though the temptation is almost too hard to ignore.

"Blind? I saw it there with my own eyes! Tch. Shitty brat. I know when I see a stain."

"Well, Sire, I don't see any stains. Can you point it out?" Eren hands over the shirt. Eyebrow raised in amusement.