38: Warnings

The sweet serenity between Levi and Eren that has been created after their ferocious lovemaking fills Levi with a peace he has never had before. He holds onto Eren closely, his lover holding onto him just as tight as Levi moves his hips in and out, very slowly. He sighs in a relaxed breath coming down from his high. Eren breathes just as slowly, their lips connecting in brief but loving kisses. Levi pulls the blanket over the top of them, the warmth welcomed over their bare skin. This is everything Levi ever wanted. To be inside Eren and prove to him how much he loves him. Although both men are exhausted from expressing their love to one another, still Levi remains buried deep in Eren's ass. He moves now and then emitting soft gasps from the servant beneath him. 

This is bliss, and there is nowhere Levi would rather be. He caresses Eren's cheek lovingly and stares into those ocean eyes, the stone around his neck mimicking the colour perfectly. Beautiful. That is the only word that describes the magical being he looks upon. This... incredibly sexy and beautiful man, inside and out, stares just as lovingly back into Levi's eyes. Levi can feel it from Eren. The way he moaned his name, the hold he has on Levi, and even the way his legs wrap around Levi's while the Prince pushes himself further into him. All of this shows Eren's deep and yearning desire for the royal Ackerman, and by the wall this makes Levi feel good!

The door suddenly bursts open and Eren and Levi both stiffen in their ministrations. Like deers caught in the burning blazes, they immediately stare, frozen in fear, by the open door.

"You didn't lock the door?!" Eren exclaims in a whisper. Levi is just as baffled as Eren is.

"I swore I did..."

Hange raises an eye at the two males that hide within the sheets of Prince Levi's bed. She's not an idiot, and Levi already knows an explanation is unnecessary. The witch has an extremely heightened sense of this kind of thing anyway. Yet, knowing that the unknown bombarding person is Hange explains how the door got opened... 

"Well, well! I see you two boys are having fun," Hange smirks at the two who hide their embarrassment within the blanket. She wiggles her eyebrows rather suggestively and if things couldn't get any worse, Mikasa rushes in to stop beside Hange. 

Fucking hell! Is there no such thing as privacy with these two?!

"Hange, for fuck sake, this better be important!" Eren groans. "Haven't you heard of knocking?!"

"Oh, Eren, you know how I am!" Hange giggles maniacally. She doesn't dare take her eyes off of the prince and his servant, knowing full well that beneath their thin layer of protection they are naked and Levi most likely has his dick stuck inside Eren's ass. This does not bother her one bit, Mikasa however has flushed red in embarrassment and has at least given them the courtesy to close the door behind her and keep her eyes drawn to the floor.

"This is quite urgent," Mikasa tells them while directing her voice towards the concrete under her feet. "I had another dream," she goes on. Levi sighs and almost rolls his eyes at the mention of what he believes to be another misconception. Eren frowns at him and pinches his arm, mouthing for Levi to pay attention. With Eren's whole spiral of dreams hidden meanings and such, perhaps it wouldn't kill him to listen.

"Mikasa has been having these dreams for a little while now, and unfortunately my sleeping tonic isn't doing the trick anymore," Hange further explains. "Always the same dream it appears."

"Yes, but this time I saw something else..." Mikasa gulps and begins gripping her gown. She breathes in heavily before momentarily making eye contact with Levi. "I saw you die, Levi."

The weight of those words should have affected Levi more. The way Eren tenses up beneath him shows that the statement has his cute little mage all worried, yet Levi doesn't feel even a hint of concern. After all, dreams are just dreams. Sure, Eren's dreams may lead to something but Mikasa isn't a sorcerer. There is no way her dreams could prophesise something as fatal as Levi's death.