36. Mama's and Bastards

Start from the beginning

"It's nice to meet you misusers Miya's mother." He grins and I grab Haruhi's hand.

"Haruhi...our secret princess."

Haruhi smiles softly and places a hand in my mothers hand. "Hello..." She smiles sadly and blinks several times, then moves back.

I grab Hikaru's "And finally...Hikaru...my soulmate." He smiles and bends down next to me.

"Hi...you look just like Miya...except for the eyes...beautiful." He turns to me and his smile widens. "I...I promise to make your daughter happy."He kisses my hand.

I look up at my mother and feel sad at how she isn't reacting to any of this.

'Miya...I have to show you something.'

"Maya? What is it?" I hold onto my mothers hand and close my eyes.

.

"What the? Where am I?" I look around at the silver swirls surrounding me.

"Miyami" I hear a womans voice call out from behind. I turn around.

"M-mum." There she was...standing there...alive...well not really but...moving.

"Yes my dear." She smiles and I instantly run up to her.

"MUM!" As I lunge towards her she wraps her arms around me. "M-mum..." I cry in her arms and squeeze her tight.

"Miyami..." She gently pulls away and peers at my face. "Awwh...look at you." Tears starts to slide down her soft looking cheeks. She wipes away my tears with her thumb and smiles softly at me. "You're so beautiful..." The tears start to pour down her face faster.

"Mum...i've missed you so much." I nuzzle my face into her chest.

"I've missed you so much too my dear....i've been waiting for you my whole life." She strokes my hair with one hand and the other is wrapped around my waist.

"M-mum?" I look up at her and she smiles.

"Yes my love?" She sniffles.

"Where's dad?"

She stiffens and smiles sadly "I...I don't know my love...I was sedated ever since the day you were born and put into a permanent coma."

I gasp "For fifteen years?!" I frown.

She nods and pulls me into her chest. "I love you Miyami...stay with Maya for the rest of your life..." Her voice starts to fade and I look up to see he fading.

"NO! MUM!" I try to grab her but I couldn't.

"Listen to me Miyami...Stay with Maya...I love you my dear." She gives me a small wave and disappears into the light.

"MUUUUUUUM!" I cry out and felt myself being pulled back. "NO! NO! NO!!!!!!"

.

"Mum!" My eyes snap open and I see my mum in front of me...the emotionless one.

"Miya? You okay?" Hikaru peers at my face and pats my back gently.

"I-I..." I lean into Hikaru and start to sob.

'Miya...you know what I have to do don't you?'

"But why Maya? Can't we save her?"

'No...i'm sorry...it's for the best...put her out if her misery.'

I reluctantly nod and grab a handful of Hikaru's shirt.

"Let's go..." I stand up slowly with Hikaru and look at her one last time.