24. Le Date

Dedicated to Immaducksurprisebich Thanks for the support...I love yewww!

24. Le Date

..................................

'Mi-M-M-Mi-Miyaaaaaa~!'

"Shaddup"

'Come onnnn today is your date with Hikaruuuu~!'

I immediately shot up "Agh! My head!" I wince as I hold onto my head.

'Don't get up so fast!'

I felt my head heat up and the pain went away. "Phew! Thanks Maya~!" I hop out of bed and quickly run to the bathroom, stripping at the same time. "Oof!" I trip on my pants and fall face flat on the ground.

'Miya are you okay?!'

"Pfftt ahahaha yeah i'm fine." I quickly get back up and run into the shower.

When I got out I saw two maids, twins, standing in front of the closet "We're here to help you get ready for your date Miss Hatsumi." The say in unison.

"U-uh okay?"

After a while of trying on different outfits they sit me down in front of a mirror "Hmm...we don't really need to do anything to her face...." "....she's pretty even without makeup." They gush as one does my nail and the other curls my hair.

"Thanks!"

They smile in unison too!

"1.....""....2....""....3!" They uncover my eyes.

Whoa! Is that really me?! No fucking way!!! I look so good!!!! I look hot!!!

I was wearing a maroon long sleeved tight top with laces for it's sleeve. Light blue tight jeans that looked white washed on the sides and maroon velvet boots. Oh my god...i've never worn something like this. Then the twin maids slip on a short washed white velvet trench coat.

"Perfect!" They give each other hi fives. They turn to me and they both linked their arms with mine. "Let's go now...""....we don't want to keep him waiting do we now?"

I blush at the thought of Hikaru waiting for me. I'm so excited I could pee!!!

We slowly walk down the stairs and I see Hikaru bouncing up and down talking to Kaoru, facing away from us. Eeeep! I squeal inwards when he turns around. He wore a caramel leather trench coat that reached mid thigh. Black skinny jeans, navy blue vans and black scarf. He looks so hot! Like a hot male model going to a photo shoot. My heart is tingling with excitement as I get closer to Hikaru.

"She's all yours." The twin maids smirk "Oh...here's your scarf miss." One maid hands me a grey scarf.

"Thanks." I take it and they walk backwards and disappear into the shadows...creepy.

"Well..." Kaoru says breaking the silence "....have fun you two!"

"Uhh...Kaoru a-are you gonna be alright alone?" I ask him and he looks up. His eyes widen.

~~Kaoru~~

D-does she know? Is she worried about me?

"Kaoru?" She peers at my face.

I smile at her thoughtfulness "Yeah....yeah im good. I'll be with Tono and that so...have fun~!" I grin. Me and Hikaru smile at each other before I send them off.

When the doors closed I quickly ran to the lounge room and dialed Tamaki's number "Hello?"

"TONO! They're on the move!"