31. Like Other Girls

....................................

"Aaaaaand this is mah room!" I opened the door and spun around.
They looked around my room with their mouths hanging open. I smiled smugly. "I know I know whatever it's great yeah?"

"What is that?!" Tamaki jumps onto Kyoya.

"Is that--"

"Yeah it's an underwear. That's my pride and joy. DON'T TOUCH!" I jump up and slap Tamaki's hand.

"It's small..." Kaoru said looking around the room with his nose scrunched up.

"Well fuck you." I huff and jump onto my bed. "What should we do? I'm booooored!" I whine and smile down at Hikaru who was gazing up at me.

"You could show us around town. It's the first time i've been to America." Haruhi says.

"Well obviously." Hikaru rolls his eyes.

"Don't be a jerk!" I point at him, still jumping and then my juice bottle from last night flew to his nose.

'Asshole!'

"Ow! What the?!" He rubs his nose and Tamaki pushes him aside dramatically.

"I think that's a great idea Haruhi!" He puts a hand to his hip and points to me "Let's hangout!"

I snickered at the word 'hangout' and he pouted.

"Fine." I stop jumping and look down at Hikaru and Kaoru. "CATCHE MEEE!" I jump and land on top of them both. "Haha!" I cackled and grabbed Mori and Honey's hand. "Let's goooooo!" I say as I ran out my room.

"Ah wait shit!" I ran back pushing everyone back into my room.

"What's wrong Mi-chan?" Honey looks up at me innocently.

"We can't go out at night." My shoulders droop and I sit on the floor.

"I'm sure I could manage something." Kyoya says as he smirks and pushing his glasses up.

"Nuh uh four-eyes we can't. Doesn't matter who you are. I can't leave at night."

Not after what happened...I don't want to go anymore. I know they're going to be with me and i'm fully trained but I just...i'm scared.

--Flashback--

"Come on Nathan!" I plead.

"No Miya you can't go and that's final!" He huffs.

"I just want to go out and be like the other girls!!"

"You will never be like them Miya!" I gulp and look down.

"ARGH!" I growl in frustration as Nathan leaves the room. I sit down on the sofa and cross my arms.

"Miya.." Cole places a hand on my shoulder but I shook it off. He sighs "I'll be in the other room."

When I heard the door shut I got up and started pacing. "This is so unfair!" I punch my pillow and kick the foot of the sofa. I turn on my heels and look at the camera. "Cole it'll only be for an hour or two!"

"No Miya. Nathan said you can't." Cole says through the intercom

"IT'S NOT FAIR!!! I DO WHAT YOU TELL ME TO DO!! I STAY IN THIS STUPID ROOM ALL DAY!! I JUST WANT TO HAVE SOME FUN!!" I stomp my foot.

No answer.

"FUCK!"

"No swearing Miya."