22. Truly Amazing

22. Truly Amazing

.....................................

"AHHHHHHHHH" I heard a deep scream.

'Ahahahahahaha!'

"Maya why are you laughing so loudly?!"

"AHHHHHHHH" I heard another scream.

I get up to see the host club surrounding the bed. Looking at the trembling figure that's under the covers with shocked expressions.

"Why the fuck are you all here?! What the fuck happened?!" I growled. Tamaki came out from under the blanket and looked at me like he's just seen a ghost.

"T-t-t-the t-things are m-m-moving a-around b-b-by thems-s-selves" He shook violently.

Maya!...they're going to find out.

'I'm sorry! It wasn't my fault! At first it was just a coincidence your phone fell off the stand but that blonde got so paranoid and scared I couldn't help myself!'

I sighed exasperatedly.

"Why was it all flying around like that?!" Kaoru yelped clinging onto Hikaru.

"THIS HOUSE IS HAUNTED!" Tamaki screamed.

"Maybe it was a poltergeist!!!!" Hikaru squealed.

"Calm the fuck down!" I got up and put the blanket over Ika. How could she still be asleep in this madness? Lucky mufucka.

"Get the fuck downstairs now! If Ika wakes up because of any of you...I will kill you with my bare hands." They hurriedly scurried out of my room. I quickly put on a grey cardigan.

Sheesh...should I tell them? I mean...they are my friends right? They went looking for me when I went 'missing'

"Sit" I gestured to the sofa. Tamaki sat in between Hikaru and Kaoru on the sofa in the middle, Honey sat on Mori's lap on the sofa on the right and Kyoya sat on the sofa to the left. I sat on the floor facing all of them.

"So?" Tamaki asked still shaking ever so slightly.

I let out a deep breath and looked up at the ceiling "Should I Maya?"

'It's up to you'

"What do you think though?" I looked at them and they looked back at me tilting their heads, confused.

'I trust them...they're our friends aren't they?'

"I guess." I pouted sidewards.

"Are you talking to your imaginary friend Mi-chan?" Honey said as he swung his legs back and forth.

"S-something like that." I looked down, still unsure if I should tell them or not.

"Something like that? I thought you said you have an imaginary friend." Hikaru said confused.

"Well...you nosy idiots are gonna find out anyway so..." I trailed off

"Find out what?" Tamaki looked at me with a serious expression.

"I've already told Haruhi, I don't know if you guys would believe me though." I looked down.

"Believe what?" Kyoya said leaning forward.

"I-" I was cut off by the sound of Haruhi entering the living room.

"What's up?" She said rubbing her eyes. She looked at the Host club then at me. "Are you?"

I nodded "I think they should know." She nodded understandingly and sat next to me. I looked down...what if...what if they get scared of me...