30. Rise and Shine

30. Rise and Shine

..........................................

'Rise and shine my beautifullllll!'

I groan and scratch my lion like hair and yawn. "What the fuck? Why are you so happy?"

'Dunno...Wait not anymore. Jerk face is coming'

"Ryan..." I chuckle.

I quickly change and tie my hair up into a bun. Training....ugh!

'Man...training...ugh!'

"You don't even have to do anything! All you have to do is knock down barrels which is easy!" I wail.

'It's still hard work Miya'

Knock knock

'Holy shit he's gonna see the room!'

"I bet he's trying to peep through the hole right now..." I whisper as I walk up to the door.

'He is!'

I snigger and open the door. "Miya!" Ryan barges in and looks around the room.

"What?" I say annoyed and his eyes widen as he sees the underwear on the door.

"What did you do?!" He points to the walls "What is that?!" He points to the underwear.

"I just painted the walls and put up a peep hole curtain. What's wrong with you?" I grit my teeth. Just looking at him pisses me off.

"There's no time for this. Hurry up. Training starts now." He says as he storms out.

I flip him off from behind and grab my shoes before running after him.

.

.

.

.

"Ready Miya?" My trainer Carter says as he gets into position. Carter is a big muscled chubby dude who's bald and has a beard. Yah i'm great at describing things.

"...Yeah." I tie up my hair and get into position as well.

"You know the drill Miya." My other trainer Alvin says as he holds up a baton. I nod. Alvin is smaller than Carter, he's asian and has hair.

"Start!"

I quickly defend myself from Carter and kicked Alvin who was coming from behind me. I pushed Carter away and twisted Alvin's hand to grab the baton. I flip the baton in between my fingers and hit Carter in the stomach.

~~Hikaru~~

"Hikaru!" I jump up as I feel something hit my stomach. "Come on! Don't you want to see Miya?"

I hop out of bed and run into the bathroom.

When I was done showering, I quickly threw some clothes on and zoomed pass Kaoru.

"Let's go let's go!"

I run out to see the rest of the host club waiting for us in the lobby. I pulled Kaoru and ran straight to the agency.

I waited impatiently for Kyoya to show his card to the guard so we could pass.

"Mister Ootori. They with you?" The guard raises a brow at us.

"Yes they are."

The guard nods and opens the gate. I briskly walk into the building and to the front desk.

"Ah...the boys from yesterday." The man from yesterday smiles. "Here to see Miya?"

I nod and he gets up. "Okay follow me."