03. Host Club.... Host What?!

03. Host Club..... Host What?!

--------------------------------------------

"Aghhhhhhh!"

'Miya calm down! I'm sorry I forgot!'

"Well this is great! I don't have time to buy them in the morning before school! And I have to go to the lab after school!!!!" I fell to the floor and spazzed out.

'Oh my god Miya! You have an addiction!'

"I need to chew!" I yelled almost bitting my fingers off.

'Toothpicks!'

"I ran out yesterday!" I cried out.

'This is not normal!'

I looked up at the ceiling "I was never normal! What the fuck is normal anyway huh?! FUCK YOU!"

'... Someone's swimming in the crimson wave.'

"Ugh! I'm gonna be late!" I jumped up, put my combat boots on and ran to school.

- At School -

I entered the class to find the cross dresser all by herself.

As I walked over to my seat I saw girls glaring at me and whispering.

These bitches keep glarin at me cause they're jelly im hot, I know it.

'*sigh* yah'

As I took my seat I folded my arms and stared at the cross dresser, she noticed me staring and smiled "Hey"

"Hey, Haruhi right?" I asked her as I moved over to Hikaru's seat.

"Yeah, you're Miya?" She asked politely.

"Yeah.... Hey-" I was then cut off by squealing girls and saw Hikaru and Kaoru standing in the doorway scanning the class and when they noticed me and Haruhi they grinned and walked over to us.

"Good morning Haruhi~! Good morning Miya~!" They said in unison.

"Hey guys" Haruhi greeted back.

I glared at them "Interrupting me?! Don't yo-"

Hikaru and Kaoru leaned forward, their faces inches away from mine

"Well well you ran out yesterday..." Hikaru started.

".... We didn't even have the chance to show you to music room 3" Kaoru finished.

Noted. Stay away from music room 3.

"Personal fuckin space" I said as I pushed their faces away.

Haruhi chuckled, then the teacher walked in and everyone sat down on their seats.

"You're in my seat" Hikaru said leaning his elbow down on the desk and resting his chin on the palm of his hands.

I rolled my eyes got up and when he was about to sit I pulled his chair back and he fell back on his ass.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA-" I then felt myself fall to the ground on my ass.

Hikaru laughed.

I glared at Hikaru and he paused and we glared at each other before bursting out laughing and rolling on the floor.

"All right, All right guys settle down come on" The teacher said as he took out a white board marker.

I got back up holding onto my stomach and wiping the tears in the corner of my eyes. I looked up to see all the girls in the class glare at me, I flipped up my middle finger and they all gasped.