01. Pink?!

FIRST PLACE 2014 OHSHC WATTY AWARDS!!! YES! We did it guys!

Inspired by Beyond: Two souls

Warning: Contains a LOT of swearing.

12/2018
I had a very imaginative mind when I was fifteen, which was when I wrote my stories, and I notice the many mistakes. I was also much braver. I was inspired by movies, video games and other stories and writing honestly made me so happy. Unfortunately, due to having no time and inspiration, I no longer write. I also worry about how my readers will react when I start writing again as I have matured and no doubt should write at a much more advanced level. But I come on once or twice a week to answer your messages and read/review the stories you ask me to read.

Your continuous support for my existing stories still bring me joy to this day and will forever fill my heart with warmth. I hope you will continue to do so and hopefully one day I find inspiration again to write more stories for you all.

Sorry and much love, Luca 💕

Please watch the official Ouran High School Host Club bloopers video on the side. Guaranteed to make your day :)

Luca-senpai encourages commenting.

01. Pink?!

...........................

'Get up come on!'

"Mngggghhh" I mumbled into my pillow as I snuggled deeper into my covers

'Miya!'

I suddenly felt the cold wind gush onto my warm skin... Goosebumps. I friggin hate goosebumps. I shivered as I snuggled up into a ball, shaking.

'COME ON!'

"Fucken hell Maya!!! It's fucking freezing! Let me sleep would ya?! Asshole."

'You're gonna be late! It's your first day! Come on!'

"Ehhhhhhhhhhhh" I covered my ears as I twisted around the bed flailing my legs and bouncing the lower half of my body on the bed.

'Seriously! Fine then... where the fuck is-'

"MIIIIIIIIYAAAAAA~"

Aw shit. As soon as I heard that voice I slowly got up to see a girl with chocolate brown medium length hair, big turquoise eyes, the biggest grin on her face and some pretty big jugs for a 17 year old bouncing up and down.

This is Aaliyah, my best friend who lives two blocks away, she's pretty rich but she's not like those stuck up rich bitches, she's 2 years older than me and also known as the only girl that accepted me.

Aaliyah hopped off the bed and grabbed both my hands "Ahhhh It's you and Maya's first day of high school! Ermahgawdddd!!!" She squealed "I remember my first day! It was so nerve wracking but also exciting and I me-" I cut her fast talking off my shoving my shirt that was on the floor into her mouth.

"Honestly Ally I just woke up! Maya was already pissing me off and now you?! Sheesh" I flopped down onto the floor and laid there.

"PWUAH! Ewww! Did you wash that?!" Ally squealed as she viciously started wiping her tongue with her sleeves.

"Nope." I snickered

"AGHHHH! Come on come on! Get up!!!! Ohhhh this is so exciting! I want to show you everything!!! Awhmahgawd I especially want to bring you to the Host Cluuuuuub~" She sang as she twirled around the room with hearts in her eyes.

"Far out. Ally stop yelling!" I crawled to the bathroom

'She's so loud!'

"Pfft" I climbed into the shower and washed myself.