21. Nee-san

21. Nee-san

...........................

It's been three days. Me and Ika have gotten closer and made this tunnel our little house.

"Nee-san."

I heard a now very familiar voice call me.

"Nee-san..."

I felt small hands shake me.

"Ika?" I slowly turned around and fluttered my eyes open to see 8 pairs of eyes looking at me.

I jumped up hitting my head "Agh!"

"What are you doing here?! We've been worried sick!" Haruhi said as she pulled me out and hugged me.

"Haruhi?" I focused my eyes to see a relieved host club.

She let go of me and started inspecting me like a worried mother. "I'm fine."

I turn around to see Ika looking down.

I bend down "Ika?"

"Nee-san!" She cries out and hugs me.

"Nee-san?" Kaoru says tilting his head.

I rub Ika's back as she sobs "A-are you going to leave me like my parents left me?!"

I pull away from the hug and look at her "I'd never Ika..." I hug her again "From now on you can stay with me." She slowly stops sobbing.

"Really?"

"Really" I say wiping her tears and kiss her forehead "You're my little sister now..."

Her eyes widen and then she laughs, hugging me tightly "YAY!"

I let her go and she stands beside Honey and Mori.

I look at everyone else with a soft smile and then turn to Hikaru who was standing there staring at me. "Hey woodsman." I say punching his arm.

"Woodsman?" He says rubbing his arm with a smile.

"Yeah...or do you prefer boner boy?" I smirk

'I like boner boy better'

"BONER?!" Tamaki shouts.

"Don't shout moron." Kyoya says slapping Tamaki behind the head, dragging him off.

"B-b...no!" He says clapping a hand over my mouth. I bite the palm of his hand. "Ouch Miya!" He whines.

"Oh shut up. I thought you were a masochist!" I snicker.

He looks up at me and smiles. "Oh! Here!" He takes off a familiar necklace.

"My necklace!" I clap as he slips it over my head. Oh...we're so close! "T-Thank you." He slides his hands down to my waist.

"I missed you." He leans his forehead on mine. His lips brushing against the tip of my nose.

"H-Hikaru..."

He reluctantly pulls back.

"W-well...let's go." He says taking my hand and pulls me to where the limo was.

"Nee-san!" As soon as I enter the limo Ika jumps onto my lap and snuggles her face into my chest. I wrap my arms around her and she slowly falls asleep. I giggle and kiss her cheek. I look around to see everyone had fallen asleep. It's going to be about a two hour ride. I turn to see Hikaru gazing and smiling softly at me.

"What?" I chuckle as I pat Ika's back.

"You look like mother and daughter." He says as he watches Ika.