14. Does It Count?

14. Does It Count?

....................................

"THE SADIST TYPE?! What the fuck?! How the fuck am I a freakin sadist?! You stupid!!!! Just because I like to hurt people and I like seeing people get killed in horror movies and laugh when they do it doesn't mean i'm a sadist!!!" I stomped my foot angrily and crossed my arms.

"M-Miya it kinda does..." Haruhi said nervously.

"Not you too Haruhi!"

'I think it matches'

"Shut up!" I yelled.

"W-we didn't s-s-say anything" Tamaki said as his teeth made clattering sounds.

"Fuckin sadist? hmph you don't know me..." I mumbled to myself, ranting.

"Come on Miya! Club is about to start soon! We even have a uniform prepared for you! You won't have trouble trying to find something new to wear everyday!" Hikaru whined.

"Yeah! You've worn that cardigan last time!" Kaoru pointed.

"Fuck you, this is my favourite cardigan you asshole." I huffed and turned around.

"Pleaseeeee" They got down on their knees and gave me the puppy dog eyes.

"Fuck off, you look ugly." I turned around the other way. To be honest Hikaru looked cute.

"She's so mean!" They both cried.

"But Mi-chan, I think you'd look extra pretty with it!" Honey hugged my leg and looked up at me. Aww man.

"Tch....fine..." I said, annoyed.

"YAAAY!" Honey jumped up. I giggled. I just can't help it! He's so cute!

Kaoru handed me my heels and Hikaru handed me the uniform with a wink. They love to torture the 'less fortunate' don't they? I'm not some fuckin doll they can dress up.

I went to the back where there was a changing room and entered. I hung up the uniform and examined it properly. It had a sleeveless vest that was the colour of the boys blue blazer and the Ouran logo, with a hoodie attached it went up to about under my belly button. Hell yeah! A white short sleeve button up blouse underneath, the tie the boys wear, a black high waisted vintage skirt with two rows of black buttons that go all the way down to the bottom of the skirt which reached mid thigh, skin coloured stocking and polished black heels that had a strap at the ankle.

Hmmm....not bad....they have good taste. I gotta admit....I like it.

Without hesitation I dressed into the uniform and checked my self out. Aww yeah gurl you look so hawt! I gave my reflection a blow kiss and started making different poses.

'Uh huh uh huh work it girl! Gimme the innocent look! Oh yeah! Now the sexy seductive look! Ugh! Drop dead gorgeous!'

We were doing this for a few minutes until I heard Hikaru call out "Miya! How long does it take! Hurry up! We wanna see!"

"Okay okay!" I sighed and tied half my hair up into a loose pony tail and let the other half down. I wonder what they'll think of it! Ahhh i'm so excited! I look so hot!

I quickly looked at myself again and then stepped out of the changing room.

~~Third Person~~

Miya peeked her head out to see the Host club gathered around her changing room. She stepped out and everyone gasped.

"I know....I look so....so....SO KAWAIIII!" She threw up her hands and gave them an arrogant smile.