18. Missing

18. Missing

.......................

~~Hikaru~~

"Riiing riiing bitch."

"Ermgh" I buried my face deeper into my pillow.

"Riiing riiing mofucka!"

I jumped up realising what ringtone it was....Miya? I grabbed the phone and looked at the screen. This is Miya's number.

"Fuckin pick up Hikaru you bastard!"

Yeah that's the ringtone she recorded. I answered the phone. Instead of hearing Miya's voice I heard the voice of about two men.

"She lives there?" I heard one ask.

"Yeah"

Huh? what's happening?

"If she's not here...we'll go to the lab again."

Are they talking about Miya? But why do they have her phone?

"Oh shit! The phone w-" He cut himself off by hanging up.

I jumped up and shook Kaoru awake. "HIKARU! We gotta go to the hospital!" I shouted in his ear. He slowly fluttered his eyes open and I jumped off the bed throwing on whatever I see. When I finished changing I threw some clothes for Kaoru to change in and ran out the room. I called the Host club to see if they wanted to visit her.

"Don't we have school though Hikaru?" Haruhi asked.

"Well yeah but...we can skip it!"

"Hikaru I have a scholarship I can't just skip school." She said sighing.

"Fine...."

I hung up and called the rest. They agreed.

"HURRY HURRY KAORU!" I said jumping into the car. He chuckled.

"Why are you so excited?"

"I just....wanted to see her!" I said huffing and turning my back to Kaoru.

When we arrived I saw them waiting for us....with Haruhi.

"I thought you weren't coming?" I said.

"Yeah but.....friends are more important than school." she smiled mischievously. We all walked in.

"Excuse me?" A staff called out to us.

"Yes?" Kyoya turned around expecting the man to let us in without having to ask since this is his family's hospital.

"Are you here to visit the lady from last night? Ms. Hatsumi?" He asked getting up from his desk.

"We are. Why?" Kyoya asked.

"I'm sorry Mr. Ootori but last night two men who claim to be American detectives came in last night after you left and when I bought them over to her room...she was missing sir." He bowed his head.

"Miya's missing?" I looked down clenching my fists and gritting my teeth.

"Show me to her room." Kyoya demanded.

"Yes sir" The receptionist bowed his head again and grabbed the keys before walking us to her room. We stopped and waited as he unlocked the door.

When we entered the room I saw that the bed sheet was still crinkled and the blanket hung off the bed. Flowers, cards and balloons we left for Miya were still there. The necklace Miya liked to wear was in the bedside table and I picked it up. The necklace was simple but beautiful. It was a simple silver chain with a ring attached. The silver ring was embedded with silver diamonds....surprisingly....the diamonds were real.