10. It's Bring The Host Club To Work Day! Yay?

.............................................................................................

"You guys got fake ID's?" I asked and they all looked at each other like idiots. Except Haruhi.

"What are fake ID's?" Honey asked.

This is not as easy as I thought it'd be..."Fuckin fake ID's! You don't know what they are?!" I lashed out knowing that I only have 30 minutes to get to work.

"C-calm down" Tamaki started to shake.

"I CAN'T CALM DOWN! IM LATE FOR WORK NOW!" I huffed and rested my head on Haruhi's shoulder "They're so dumb...." I heard Haruhi chuckle.

"Fake ID's are your like your real ID's but....well....fake." I explained.

"That doesn't help!" Hikaru and Kaoru complained.

"You guys got your ID cards?" They shook their heads "Oh my god...." I sighed "STAY HERE!"

-Time skip (about 25 minutes later)-

"Here...for you" I handed Tamaki his fake ID.

"This is wrong! I'm 16! Not 20!" He huffed

"Shut up idiot, we need these to get into the club" I said as I handed them all their fake ID cards.

"Club? Why do you work in a club?" Kaoru asked.

"DON'T TELL ME MY DAUGHTER IS A STRIPPER! OR A POLE DANCER!" Tamaki started to erode.

"I would LOVE to see that" Hikaru winked. I slapped him behind his head.

"I'm not a fuckin Stripper or pole dancer. I'm a DJ" I said as I took out my phone "SHIT! I ONLY HAVE 3 MINUTES! AND IT'S A 20 MINUTE TRAIN RIDE THERE!"

"5 minute drive with the limo." Kyoya started to dial on his phone...hmmm I haven't been on a limo before. Aw man when I show up there in a limo... I squealed in my head.

"Do you guys really dress like that for sleepovers?" I looked at them all "W-well Haruhi I have some clothes if you want" She nodded and we went upstairs. I handed her a pair of jeans and top, casual...but party material.

When we went down stairs I locked the door and we entered the limo "Whoa!" I said as I slid in and looked around the limo. I heard Hikaru chuckle and I glared at him before turning to Haruhi.

"You don't seem fazed by this."

"Nah...they drag me into limos quiet often." She said.

"Pfft...what a surprise."

'It's not going to work...how will they believe Honey is a 19 year old? People wouldn't even believe him even if he says he's 15!'

"Just...shut up....it'll...work." I said, biting the black nail polish off of my nail.

They all looked at me with weird faces "Fuckin imaginary friend" I said and turned to look out the window and saw Hikaru look at me but turned away. Cute.

When we arrived I hopped out to see the glowing sign 'Leone's'

"Leone's?! This cheap commoner club?! Why would y-" I cut Hikaru off by punching his gut.

"Shut up! You want someone to come and stab you?" I looked down at Hikaru who is clutching onto his gut grunting "No? Well then shut your face." Your beautiful face!

I huffed out a deep breath and turned around to the rest of them smilling 'innocently' me. I gritted my teeth, closed my eyes and put a finger to my temple slowly rubbing it in a circular motion. I put my hand down and open my eyes.