36. Mama's and Bastards

------------------------------------

"What now?" Haruhi asks.

"Shhh!" I elbow Tamaki's gut and he falls back. "We've gotta be sly motherfuckers and try get to room 118 without being caught." I whisper.

"Okay let's go!" Honey was about to walk out but I pulled him back.

"No! There are cameras!" I point to the two cameras ahead.

"How do we deactivate them?" Kaoru whispers.

"Easy. Maya." I smirk.

'Jeez..'

I see the cameras slowly lower and I stand up.

"It's clear."

They get up and follow behind as Maya turns the cameras off one by one and keep an eye out for room 118.

"Stop." I crouch down and they quickly do the same.

I wait for the nurse to go pass and then get back up. "All right."

As I continue to walk I see room 118 up ahead.

"There it is Mi-chan!" Honey jumps up and down and I smile.

"Yeah..." I felt my stomach churn in excitement.

We stood in front of the room and Hikaru squeezed my hand. I look down at our hands then back up at him. Tamaki holds my other hand, Kaoru holds Hikaru's, Haruhi holds Kaoru's, Kyoya hold Tamaki's, Hiney holds Kyoya's and Mori's.

I smile and them and take a deep breath. "Maya.."

'Let's go'

Maya opens the door slowly and there she was...mother.

She sat on a chair in the corner of the room with the life support connected to her, staring blankly at the wall ahead of her. All that could be heard was the beeping of the machine and small gasps.

I let go of Tamaki and Hikaru's hand and slowly walked up to her.

"M-mum..." I bent down in front of her and felt my eyes water. I placed my hand on her cheek and burst out into tears. "Mum..." I look down and start to sob silently.

"Give her some space." I heard Tamaki say and I hear them shuffle back.

"No!" I turn around and they stop. "Stay." They nod and take a step forward.

"Mum...It's good to finally meet you." I examine her features. She had bob cut crimson red hair like mine and beautiful but fish like eyes...no emotion...no light...no life.

"What have they done to you..." I caress her hand with my thumb and sniffle. "...You have beautiful hair mum..." I smile sadly. She doesn't flinch one bit. "...Answer me mum..." No answer. I look down for a moment then look back up. I smile softly and look into her eyes. "Mum...I made some friends..." I turn around and smile at them and gesture for them to move in. They shyly surround us and I grab Tamaki's hand and pull him over. "This...is Tamaki...he's our hero." I tell her and he smiles.

"A pleasure to meet you, beautiful queen." He bows and moves back. I then pull Kyoya's hand.

"This is Kyoya...our glue..." I look up at him and he smiles.

"Kyoya Ootori." He moves back and I grab Mori's hand.

"Mori...our knight in shining armour." Mori smiles and nods. I then grab Kaoru's hand. "Kaoru...our brother." He smiles.

"Kaoru Hitachiin...It's nice to meet you." He bows and I grab Honey's hand.

"Honey...Our cherry on top." Honey giggles.