38. The Black Sun

38. The Black Sun

--------------------------

"The condenser zone is on the other side of that door." Cole says as we hid from the entities.

"We've got company." Hikaru whispers.

"Well they haven't seen us yet... It's our only chance." I say.

"Jesus. I hope you're right, or our little trip into the Infraworld might come to a sticky end." Ryan says and I roll my eyes.

I take in a deep breath and peek my head out. I duck and run over to a machine and hid behind that. Everyone else followed.

I hear the entity growl and zoom pass me. "Don't get too close." Haruhi warns with a worried expression and I nod.

"Let's go!" Ryan says impatiently and I run over behind another machine.

"Ahhh ahhh!" I see a man trying to open something up but the entity throws him to the other side of the room. I close my eyes and take in a deep breath. I run and hid behind something else.

Maya, don't attract any attention or we're dead.

'Got it.'

I hear a huge entity on the other side of the machine I was hiding behind. The entity threw me. "Agh!" I wince and get up.

"Miya!" I hear, Cole, Ryan, Hikaru, Kaoru, Tamaki, Haruhi and Honey call out.

"They see us!" Cole says. "Ruuuun!"

I got up and ran as fast as I could to the door that was on the other side. I let them all go in and I hear the entity scream. I turn around to see Cole get attacked by an entity. "COLE!"

I hesitated on wether I should run to them or run to Cole.

I then thought of the times where Cole was always there for me when Nathan wasn't. I run towards Cole and hear them scream.

"MIYA NO! THEY'RE COMING!" I hear Ryan and Hikaru call out but I didn't care and helped Cole up. Hikaru runs to my side and helps Cole up as well.

We support him and quickly went in. Kyoya closed the door once we were in and Cole fell to the ground.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." I lift Cole's head up and rest it on my lap.

We look at each other for a moment before he open his mouth to speak "I'm sorry, princess... You're gonna have to go on without me." He starts to close his eyes.

"No, no, no, no...No way! I'm not leaving you here!" I cry.

"Find..The Black Sun, Miya...or NOBODY will make it."

"He's right, come on Miya." Ryan says and I cry.

"Maya do something." I whisper.

'Okay...I can't Miya...i'm sorry.'

I get up and wipe my tears. We all look down at Cole.

"Maya's done all she can." I say and walk over to the next door that would lead us to the condenser.

Ryan presses the button and the door slowly opens. The earth started to shake and I held onto Haruhi as she held onto me.

A strong wind pushes us back and I push forward. I look back at Cole and frown.

I look up and everything was yellow except for the black ball that was in the center.

"The Black Sun."

We cover our eyes from the bright light. "Let's finish this." I say and take a step forward.

The door closes and we start to push through the wind. "Hikaru!" I call out and he grabs my hand. "Stay together." I say and he nods.