09. It's Friday

09. It's Friday
..............................

Seriously... I have to do all that?

Host club hours are finally over, I watch the host club clean up whilst I eat a cupcake.

Haven't seen Ally in a while.... I wonder where she went.

"Why isn't Miya helping?!" Hikaru protested.

"Yeah! Isn't she a part of the club?!" Kaoru supported his brother.

"In case you fuck heads didn't know..." I took a bite out of my cupcake. "...imf not omfically a memfber yet, sho shtop whinfing and clean up!" I threw my cupcake at Hikaru "Clean that up... ya filthy peasant." I cackled.

~~Third Person~~

"Why you!" Hikaru took a cupcake off of the stand and threw it at Miya. She dodged it and took cover behind the sofa.

"Take that!" Kaoru threw a cupcake and it hit her fingers that were sticking out.

Honey came running over with cupcakes and joined Miya behind the sofa. They threw them but then ran out.

"Okay senpai we're gonna run to that table and take cover, there's more cupcakes there!" Honey nodded. She jumped up from behind the sofa to run to the other table but got hit by three cupcakes, one on her arm, leg and side.

"MI-CHAN!" Honey ran back to her.

"OH NO! I'VE BEEN SHOT! GO SOLDIER! GO WITHOUT ME! WIN FOR US!" As she said those words as she fell to the ground.

Honey ran to cover and out of rage threw the cupcakes at Hikaru and Kaoru hitting them right on target every time.

"WE WIN! WE WIN! WE WIN!" Honey bounced up and down.

"Nice job senpai!" They high-fived each other.

"Nice!" Kaoru came over and gave her a fist pump.

"Great acting." Hikaru complimented whilst giving her a high five.

"I try." She laughed.

~~Hikaru~~

"Great acting" I told her as I gave her a high five... when her hand touched mine I felt warmth.

"I try" she laughed... Haaaah.... I couldn't help but smile.

~~Miya~~

After finished laughing I realised my hands were still up, looked up to see my hand still holding onto Hikaru's... our fingers intertwined.

I feel... Safe and....warm

I narrowed my eyes to meet a pair of gold ones gazing right at me..... His eyes.... His sharp nose..... His lips.... I....I-

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" I snapped back to reality and let go of Hikaru's hand to see Tamaki on his knees on the floor pulling out his hair.

"Whoops" I shrugged.

"WHOOPS?! LOOK AT THIS!" He slid down to the floor and laid there face flat on top of cupcakes.

"Well... BYE!" I bolted out the door. Phew.

-TIME SKIIIIIIP-

~~Hikaru~~

"Let's go to her house." Kaoru suggested.

"Why?" I got up from laying down in the sofa and looked at Kaoru.

"You know... it's a friday night! We should have a sleepover! At her house! And besides...we haven't been there yet and...she could be lonely." Kaoru looked at me smirking.

"Sleepover with who?" Suddenly the phone rang and Kaoru picked it up... I could hear Tamaki on the other side of the line...that's who.

~~Miya~~

When I got home I changed into my crop top covered with dark blue sequins, black skirt that goes mid thigh, black bangles, knee high black socks with laces on he side showing my skin, silver choky with a black...fake...diamond in the middle, earrings that match my top and black wedges.

"Alright! Time to go to work!" I said as I finished curling my hair.

'I love your job'

"I love my job too" I said as I checked my self out and winked at the mirror.

Ding dong

"The fucks that?" I questioned.

'I'll go check it out'

As I waited for Maya, I grabbed my headphones and sat on the bed.

'Oh!'

"What?" I asked.

'It's Ally'

"Really? Coming here at 7? Alright?" I got up and walked downstairs.

Ding dong

"Okay okay calm your tits!" I unlocked the door to find the whole host club standing there holding bags.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I tried to shut the door but they pushed it back open and started to file into my apartment.

FUCK YOU MAYA!

'bahahahahah'

"We want to have a sleepover!" The twins, Tamaki and Honey sang.

"No." I said deadpanned.

"Why not Mi-chan" Honey said looking up at me through his eye lashes...darn cute little...

"Well for one, I gotta go to work and two I don't want you guys here!" I stomped my foot but stumbled forward cause I had wedges on and landed into someones arm. Hikaru.

"Let me go...Hikaru" he went wide eyed.

"It's Kaoru" yeah right.

"Kaoru my ass...." He let me go and smiled softly.

"How did you know?" I grunted in frustration.

"I just do... SERIOUSLY THOUGH I GOTTA GO!"

"Where are your parents?" Tamaki blurted out.

I froze "I...they're outta town." I said expressionless.

"Oh...okay" He said seemingly unconvinced.
Who the hell does he think he is... it's none of his business... this idiot tryna be Sherlock?

"I don't have time to play Sherlock here, hurry up and leave." They all stood quietly.

"Well...." Kyoya started

"WELL WHAT NOW?!" I yelled, frustrated.
"I was just about to ask if we could join you...."I was about to cut him off but held his right hand up "If you say no...I will raise Haruhi's debt 2 milion dollars more."

Son of a bitch.

"Ughh..." I pulled on a piece of my hair "....Fine"

"YAAAAAY" the stupid 3 and Honey jump.

Why can't they just leave me alone!

-------------------
Cupcakes are amazing.... don't throw them around kids.... It's bad.

- Luca