25. Devils In Love

25. Devils In Love

.................................

"WHAT?! BOYFRIEND?!" Tamaki yells "Nooo this can't be happening! My beloved daughter has sold her soul to the devil!" Tamaki gets down on his knees and dramatically cries. He then stands up and strides up to me "IT'S BLACK MAGIC I KNOW IT!!! WAKE UP!!!!" He shakes me by my shoulders. In the corner of my eyes I see Hikaru watching on, amused.

Tsk. At least help your girlfriend!

"Deal with it!" I huff and slap his hand away. He looks at me with his eyes tearing up and his lips quivering.

"NOOOOOO!" He runs to the corner and starts to sob "THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! This is just a nightmare....just a nightmare." He mumbles into his knees and starts swinging back and forth.

Retard...

'Tardis!'

Huh?

'I don't know I just wanted to say it.'

I roll my eyes and walk over to the kitchen. Man i'm thirsty....all that making out...! My face heats up at the thought and I couldn't help but let out a little squeal. Oh milk! I grab the milk carton and start chugging it.

"Miya! That's unhygienic!" Haruhi scolds as she snatches the milk off of me. She puts it down on the table and turns to Tamaki "Let's go senpai! My dad must be worried sick!" Tamaki then slowly gets up, his knees shaking like jelly.

"I'll be here first thing tomorrow morning my daughter!" He cries as Kyoya drags him out.

Man...what a weirdo. I shrug grab the milk from the counter and turn to Honey and Mori.

"Sgrup" I say with milk still in my mouth.

"Hehe! Congratulations Mi-chan!" He giggles and gives me a hug. Mori gives me a thumbs up.

I wipe my mouth and look down at him "Thanks senpai...s" Mori picks Honey up and places him on his shoulder.

"Hey Honey! I'll introduce Usa-chan to Corn roll tomorrow!" I say snapping my fingers and he nods happily.

"Yay! Did you hear that Usa-chan?! I can't wait Mi-chan! See you tomorrow!" He waves as Mori walks out and the maids close the door and bow.

I chug on the milk and turn around to see Hikaru gazing at me. "I know...i'm so sexy!" I say obnoxiously and flick my hair. He chuckles and walks up to me.

"That and...." He kisses the tip of my nose "...I can't believe you're my girl now." He narrows his eyes shyly and I blush.

"Don't say embarrassing stuff like that!" I pinch his nose and he chuckles. "I'm going to bed!" I announce and run upstairs. "Oh Kaoru!" I see Kaoru smiling at the wall. "Tha fucks wrong wit chu?" I ask and he jumps up, surprised.

"Oh! I-....." I scratches the back of his head.

'Oh shit! He met a girl today!'

What? Really? How can you tell?

'That's the face of someone in love...well...maybe not in love but y'know.'

Who do you think you are? The love guru?

'Hah! Yes!'

"I know your secreeeeeeet!" I tease and skip to my room. "Mwhahahahaah!" I cackle and slam the door shut.

I jump into bed and look up at the ceiling. "Eeeeeeeeheheeeeee" I squeal and roll around the bed. "I can't believe he's my boyfriend!"

'I'm happy for you but...just be careful kay?'