19. I'll Find You

19. I'll Find You

.............................

~~Hikaru~~

She opened the door and we saw.....a surveillance room? It had a desk with a computer and mini TV. It had several mini TV screens which looked to be coming from the camera that's inside the other room.

She unlocked the second door and we were greeted by something that looked like a room?

In front of us we saw a small two seater couch that had scraps of clothing poking out from underneath, with a TV and coffee table that had a cup, a small mirror and books. Next to the TV was a bean bag chair that had a magazine on it. To our left was a book shelf and next to that was an electric guitar with a big loud speaker. Next to that was a table that had cd's and records stacked and two chairs one chair had what seemed like a jacket on it. Above the table was a surveillance camera using the camera as an eye a big smiley face was drawn on the wall.

"Feel free to explore." Hinata gestured.

I walked under the arch that led to another room. This room was covered in posters of anime, bands and rock singers. There was a poster that stood out to me.

Black Veil Brides? What a weird name.

The poster had lipstick stains all over the emo looking guy in the middle.

Graffiti of 'Miyami Biersack' 'Bitch' 'Mofucka!' 'BVB' 'RAINBOWS!' 'Heteroh!' 'Attack on Tita FTW!' 'I hate people' 'Flamingo's will rule the world.' 'Days Are Numbered' 'Wretched and Divine' peace signs and rock n roll signs were drawn all over spaces posters were not covering.

There was a desk with books and records stacked on top. There was a closet in the corner of the room. The closet was filled with graffiti as well. I saw another door and opened it. It was the bathroom. It had a big mirror with photos of what looked like American celebrities stuck on around it. There was perfume and make-up scattered around the sink. Next to that was the shower then the toilet and a basket which had dirty clothes filling it up.

I exited the bathroom and looked around the other room again. In the middle was a bed that had red and black star covers, a unicorn patterned cover for the pillows. Heh. Squished in between the pillows there was a purple stuffed unicorn. I walked over to it and picked it up. I hugged it. Vanilla. I smiled and put it back down. I looked around to see that there was a laptop on the bed. I sat down causing the springs of the bed to creak.

Miya has a weird taste in... stuff... But I love it. I look around the room and smile. Heh, she's so honest. She is what you'd expect from the way she talks and acts. But I wasn't expecting her to have a room in a lab and be an ex military agent.

I opened the laptop and was greeted by a lock screen. The account picture was a picture of Miya and those two scientists we saw last time. Nathan and Cole? She was giving the 'rock n roll' sign with her hand and with what looked like a laughing expression. The other two men smiled at the camera. She looks so hot here. I felt my face grow hot as I stared at the picture.

"Password?" Hinata said as she bent down next to me.

"Y-yeah." She took the laptop off me.

"Maya98 is the password." She said as she typed it in. Then the screen changed. I was greeted by another picture. This time it was a picture of Miya in the middle of Hinata who was giving her bunny ears, Kimi who was smiling with an arm around her shoulder and a few other scientists smiling and making silly faces as Miya narrowed her eyes giving a lazy but grateful smirk.