27. Happy Birthday

27. Happy Birthday

.......................................

"It's not even my birthday you idiots." I roll my eyes and huff.

"We know! But you'll be in America when it is!" Tamaki pouts.

"We wanted to celebrate it with you Mi-chan." Honey looks up at me and hug his bunny tighter.

"W-well-" Hikaru and Kaoru cut me off by snaking their arms around my waist. "T-Thanks I guess." I smile and they all smile back at me.

"CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE!" Honey cheers as he climbs onto Mori.

We walk into the lounge room and...oh my chiz.

"EEEEEEEP!" I squeal and run up to the bunch of presents all stacked up and wrapped up neatly.

"Are these for me?" I bounce up and down and look at them with sparkles in my eyes.

"All yours." Kyoya smirks and I start to spin around.

As I was spinning I felt something tug onto my shirt. I look down to see Honey pouting. "Can we have cake first Mi-chan?" He asked in a cute voice.

"Cake!" I snap my head to see a big red and white cake with 3 layers and amazing decorations and squeal. I jump over Honey, dodged, Kaoru, Haruhi, Kyoya and Hikaru, push Tamaki's face away, slid under Mori and jumped over the couch. "Caaaaaaaake~!" I sing and sit down on the couch with my legs shaking up and down.

They all sit down and I was about to cut the cake when Tamaki stopped me.

"WHAT?!" I glared at him and he stands up,

"We must sing first!" He points up to the ceiling and I roll my eyes.

"Hurry hurry!" I put the knife down and tap my foot impatiently.

They start to sing and I felt my face relax. My chest felt warm as I look at the seven beautiful faces that smiled lovingly at me as they sang. I felt my eyes prick and burn.

I shake my head and smile as they finish. "HIP HIP!"

"HOORAY!"

"HIP HIP!"

"HOORAY!"

"HIP HIP!"

"HOOOOORAAAAY!"

"Thanks guys." I smile and then started to shake my knees again as I looked at the cake.

I picked up the knife and cut half way down the cake but then Hikaru takes the knife off of me.

"Bad luck to to cut all they way to the bottom." He smirks and I smile as he cuts the cake.

He cuts one piece and smiles as he feeds me. "What about us?!" Tamaki whines.

Hikaru looks at him and smirks "Do it yourself." Tamaki looked hurt and ran to the corner.

Hikaru then stands up and takes my hand. "Whatcha doin?" I tilt my head as I follow him and look back to see them smirking at us and Tamaki still sat in the corner growing mushrooms.

"It's a surprise." He looks back at me and smirks.

He lead me to the balcony and we both lean onto the railings. "So?" I smirk and he gazes at me lovingly.

"I have something for you." He rummages through his pockets and blushes as he hands me the small pink box with a baby blue ribbon tied onto it. "Happy Birthday." He rubs the back of his neck as I carefully open the box.

I gasp.

"Hikaru..." I feel my eyes burn up.

It was a small silver star charm and engraved behind was...