32. Le Ouran Ninjas

32. Le Ouran Ninjas

.....................................

Two Months Later

Location: Somalia

"All right people, This is our target." Ryan throws a picture onto the table in front of me.

"Find him. Kill him." He orders.

"Kill him?!" Honey squeaks and clings onto my arm.

"W-what?" Tamaki does the same to Haruhi.

"Look. You people wanted to do this all right? So shut up and deal with it." Ryan snarled.

"I don't think i'm ready for this!" Tamaki dramatically faints.

"You had lots of training. You'll be fine." I assure.

They look at me with stars in their eyes "Ay ay!" They all say in unison, excluding Mori and Kyoya.

I nod my head and give Ryan a smug smile. "They're ready."

Ryan huffs "You sure you're going to be okay? I don't want you to get hurt." Ryan bats his eyelashes and I scoff.

"She'll be fine." Hikaru pulls me by my waist and glares at Ryan.

Ryan turns around and walks out of the tent.

"Are you sure you guys want to do this?" I ask.

"We're ready Mi-chan!" Honey salutes. I look at the rest of them and they smile.

"Great! What should we call ourselves? We have to have a team name." I say and they all start to ponder.

"What about Tamaki and the--" I cut him off.

"No."

"Hitachiin and men--"

"No."

"Then what?" Haruhi asks exasperatedly.

'Team MiKaTaHaHoKyoMo?'

What the hell is that?

'Team Miya Hikaru Kaoru Tamaki Haruhi Honey Kyoya Mori'

That's too much.

'Damn'

"Hm...Aha!" I snap my fingers and they all turn to me. "Le Ouran NINJAS!" I start to karate chop Mori as he just stands there not moving a muscle.

"Le Ouran Ninjas?" Kaoru raises his brow and smirks.

"It's fuckin great!" I fist pump the air.

"Let's go people!" I hear Carter shout.

"Let's go!" I run out of the tent, everyone following behind.

"Okay so we're gonna do some last minute training and then you can get ready for Friday." Alvin said standing confidently as we stood straight in a line. I couldn't help but chuckle when I saw Tamaki struggle trying to keep a straight face.

"Ready...set...GO!" Carter pulls the trigger and we start running.

I quickly crouched down to go under a beam, then jumped over the other. This process went on for about five more times and then I got onto the next part. I carefully stepped in the middle of each tyre.

"COME ON COME ON!" I hear Carter yell.

"Oomph!"

"Argh!"

"Oof!"

I could hear everyone following closely behind me. I quickly went down and supported my upper body up with my elbows and push through the mud.