33. Guns N' Boys

33. Guns N' Boys

....................................

"Ready?" Ryan asked as we stood at the edge of the helicopter.

"Ready...but first..." I took my phone out of my pocket "Lemme take a selfie!"

I started to take several selfies, they all started to join in.

"Fuck yeah! All right i'm ready." I clap my hands.

Ryan sighs and I jumped out of the helicopter and into the water. Everyone following behind.

"It's c-cold..." Haruhi says as her teeth start to chatter.

"B-Be strong." I encourage them.

We swam to the shore and they started panting.

"We were only swimming for a minute and you guys are already panting like dogs." I roll my eyes as I put my gloves on.

"It was cold Mi-chan!" Honey whines.

"Shh!" I quickly crouch down behind a broken car and they all crawl next to me. "Stay low at all times." I instruct and they nod firmly. I peek my head out to see a soldier pacing back and forth, holding a shotgun.

"I got it Mi-chan." Honey gives me a thumbs up.

"Okay go, be careful."

I watch him walk up behind the soldier and poke his arm from behind. What is he doing?!

The soldier turns around to look straight ahead. He then looks down and Honey jumps up and kicks him across the face.

Whoa! So cool!

He turns to us and gives us a big grin.

"Alright. Good job." I hold my hand out for him to give me a high five but instead he hugs me by my waist.

Awwww

'Awwww'

"Thanks Mi-chan!"

"Hey!" Kaoru whisper yells. "Upstairs!"

He points up to the second floor of the half demolished building.

"Alright guys we have to get him before sunset. You ready?" I turn to them and they salute.

"Hai!"

I smile and look up "Maya?"

'Hai'

"Let's go Ouran Ninjas!" I punch Tamaki's side.

"Oopmh! W-wha-what was that for?"

"Shhhh!"

.

.

.

.

"What's he saying?" Haruhi whispers in my ear as we watch two soldiers verbally harass a bystander.

"He said...If you don't join the army...you have to sell your wife and kids to us." I say, gritting my teeth.

"What should we do?" Tamaki says bitting his nails and vibrating like crazy.

"Stay here."

"Miya?!" I hear Hikaru, Kaoru and Tamaki call out as I stand up and hold my hands up.

The soldiers point their gun at me and the bystander scurries away.

"Intruder!" The man says in his language.

"She's a white woman! She could be working for the Americans." The smarter one says.