20. Worth More

20. Worth More

..............................

"We're closed." The bouncer Koi says as he holds a hand out.

"But we need to see Frankie!" I yelled trying to push through and he pushes me back.

"I said..." He towered over me "....we're closed."

Mori stood protectively in front of me. Koi glares are Mori as Mori looks back expressionless. Then the door swung open.

"KOI~! I need you to-" It was Frankie. "OH! MIYA'S FRIENDS FROM LAST TIME!" He jumped up "Where's my baby?!" He said gasping and looking around for Miya.

"That's what we came here to talk to you about." Kyoya said "Miya is missing." before he could say anymore Frankie dramatically fell into Tamaki's arms.

"My baby is missing! Ahhh! Catch me handsome!"

Tamaki catches him and looks at us with a 'help me' look.

"Has she been here?" Kyoya asks pulling him off Tamaki.

"I haven't seen her since Friday!" He sniffles.

My shoulders slump down "Then let's keep looking." I turn on my heels and start walking.

"I'll contact you if she stops by!" I hear him call out.

"Bye!" Tamaki waves.

"BYE HANDSOME!" Frankie says with tears in his eyes.

When we walked some distance I turn to them "It's getting late....we'll continue this tomorrow."

"After school?" Haruhi asks.

"Yeah..." I say getting into the limo.

The ride there was quite and the air seemed tense. I look at the houses passing by still keeping an eye out for Miya.

Dammit Miya....where did you go?

I ponder about Miya the whole way home.

"Welcome back Mr. Hitachiins." The maid bowed as she took our shoes and replaced it with house slippers.

I walk upstairs hanging my head low. "Hey Hikaru!" I look down to see Kaoru. "I have an idea."

I smile down at my brother.

"Okay so....where's that picture Nathan gave to you?"

"Oh here." I take out the photo and gaze at it before Kaoru snatches it off of me "Hey!"

"Miss your girlfrieeeend." Kaoru teases.

"Shut up! What is it?!" I huffed.

"Tomorrow after school we'll go around and ask people if they've seen her using this photo...we could even have a reward money." He said as I thought about it "And with our good looks, it's bound to bring attention."

I nodded "Great."

"How much should the reward be?" Kaoru asked tapping the pen "A million bucks?"

"No way! She's worth more than that!" I say throwing my hands up.

Kaoru chuckles "Alright."

- Thursday -

"Alright! Ready to go?" Kaoru asks as i fix up my tie.

"Yeah, i'll be down." He nods and exits the room.

I couldn't sleep last night. I mean how can I just go on with my normal routine when the girl I love is out there somewhere.