04. Home Sweet Home

04. Home Sweet Home

.............................................

"Why yes princess! Welcome to the Ouran Host club-!" The blonde sang as he clapped his hands together and spun around.

"Miya Hatsumi, 15 years old... born commoner... That's all I can find..." The four-eyed boy read out loud and looked up from his laptop.

"That's it?!" Hikaru asked raising arching a brow.

"Well we must get to know you more!!!" The blonde shook me.

"Don't touch me you pervert!" I pushed him away and he ran to a dark corner and started sobbing.

'What kind of a place is this? Ohhhhh CAKE!'

"No Maya! We have to go meet Nathan and Cole at the lab!" I whispered.

"Who's Maya, Mi-chan?" Mi-chan? The cute blonde little boy tugged on my hand and looked up at me with his big brown eyes. So cute!

"Yeah who's Maya?" The twins asked in unison as they rested their elbows on my shoulder.

"My imaginary friend" I said and shook their elbows off of my shoulder.

"We haven't introduced everyone yet!" The blonde jumped up from his corner and strides towards me "Now my princess..." He lifted my chin up "Which one is your type? The strong silent type?" He points to the tallest boy "The boy Lolita type?" He points to the small elementary? boy "The mischievous type?" He points to the twins and they smirk mischievously and Hikaru gives me a wink, I blush slightly as the blonde continues "The cool type?" He points to the four eyed boy... Cool? I snicker and the four eyes glares at me "The natural?" He points to Haruhi who is holding a tea tray... I'm not... Into girls "Or maybe...." He lifts my chin up again "You're into a guy like me?" Pervert, pedophile, molester, manslut... I can think of way more.

"Uhh no." I reply deadpanned and turned on my heels to walk away when some one pulls me back.

"Hey Mi-chan! Wanna have some cake with me?"

Hmmm I do like cake but im gonna be late!

'Oh come on! A bit of cake wouldn't hurt!'

"Nooo Maya" I whined and realised everyone was staring at me.

"Turn your faces around! Like I said it's my imaginary friend!" I stuck my tongue out and walked out the door.

~~Hikaru~~

"Kyoya?" Kyoya looks up at me.

"Was that really all you could find?" I asked.

"Yes... I don't know why but that really is all I could find." He says.

"Seriously? Can't you try to find more about her? For the sake of Hikaru~!" Kaoru latched onto me.

F-for the sake of-

"For Hika-chan? But why? Does Hika-chan li-" I cut Honey off.

"Can you just do it?!"

Kyoya smirked and started typing on his laptop.

A few minutes later....

"I found something" We all jumped up and walked over to where Kyoya was and gathered around him.

"Is that Miya?" Tamaki pointed at the screen.

There stood a picture of a little girl with maroon red hair and light blue eyes, smiling lazily with her eye lids half way open. She stood in between 2 men. One man had brown hair that was slicked back and he was wearing big square framed glasses and the other who was dark skinned had a buzz cut, almost bold haircut with a big smile on his face holding onto the girls hand. Both men wore white lab coats and had name tags attached to their breast pockets.