34. Monster

34. Monster

........................

"What are they doing Salim?" I ask as we crouched down inside a building.

"They are protesting." He explains.

"How do we get through."

"We cannot...we have to go up the roofs." He points up.

"All right." We crawl outside of the building.

I look up to see that the ladder to the roof was half broken. "Okay so i'm gonna have to--"

"No. I'll do it." Hikaru gets under the ladder and hoists Salim up. He turns to me and smiles "Your turn."

I roll my eyes. As I place my hand on Hikaru's shoulder he gives me a quick peck on the lips and pushes me up.

"Hikaru!" I scold as I climb the ladder.

Mori hoists everyone and manages to jump high enough to reach the ladder himself.

"We can go through here. It'll be faster." Salim jumps across to the other roof.

"All right people--"

"Wait! I can't jump that far!" Tamaki cries.

"Yes you can idiot! It's only a 50 centimetre gap." I start to nudge him.

"Nooooo!" I push him and he manages to land on the other side.

"Jeez...we're gonna have to do a lot more of this Tamaki. Just jump!" I jump over and follow Salim.

- Time Skip -

"Salim you can't come with us now." I place a hand on his shoulder and I see the tears well up in the corner of his eyes.

We we're in front of the tower.

"Can't I just come with you?" He frowns.

"I'm sorry Salim. But it's dangerous. Thanks for everything." I smile and he so does he.

"Thank you friends!" He says in english and runs off turning a corner.

"I liked that black boy!" Tamaki says as he waves and wipes his tears with the other hand.

I swat his arm "You can't just go around calling people black!"

"Ouch."

"That didn't even hurt you pussy." I roll my eyes and turn to look at the building.

"We're so close."

After this. No more CIA. I just hope I could live a 'normal' life with the host club and Maya, without all that stupid CIA drama and Ryan's stupid face.

Oh how I fucking long for a normal life.

I let out a deep sigh and take out my pistol.

I turn around and point the gun at Tamaki.

"Eek!" He jumps behind Hikaru and Kaoru.

"Shoot them! Not me!" He begs.

"Hey!" They glare at Tamaki.

'Idiots' Idiots.

"Let's go people. It's almost sunrise."

.
.
.
.

"Okay. You guys take the ones outside. I'll take the ones inside." I struct and they nod, getting into position.

"Go! Go! Go! Go!" They run out of hiding and start to shoot. While everyone was distracted, I went inside to see our target sotting in the centre of a group of soldiers.