13. Commoner Games

Dedicated to Marzthecookie! Favourite chapter for my favourite girl! You're AWESOME ;D

13. Commoner Games

.............................................

"Commoner games?" I asked crossing my legs and leaning back on the sofa.

"Yes!" Tamaki clapped happily.

They're so annoying....why'd they have to stay over again.

I sighed "What kind of 'commoner games' do you want to play?"

"We don't know! What games do you have?" Hikaru and Kaoru said in unison.

"I'll go check" I lazily got up and stumbled upstairs, everyone following behind. I stopped and looked up at the small door that leads to my attic. Man I can't be fucked.

Maya can you?

'Tch. Okay'

"Move back" I gestured for them to move away and I stepped back. The door opened and out came the ladder, almost hitting Tamaki.

"It opened by it self! It almost killed me!" Tamaki said as he hid behind Haruhi.

"I told you to move back didn't I? Baka" I sighed and climbed the ladder.

"To be honest that was creepy, how did it just open like that?" Hikaru questioned.

"You didn't even touch it!" Kaoru yelped.

I stopped and look down at them "Ghosts"

Honey, The twins and Tamaki started shaking

"Boo"

They squeaked and jumped up.

"Pfft...losers" I snickered and continued to climb up.

"Hmmm...I've got...twister." I said as I threw the box down and it landed on Hikaru's head.

"Ow!"

"Twister?! Sounds interesting! Let's play it!" Tamaki jumped up throwing the box up and down.

I climbed down the ladder and hopped off, slightly bumping into Hikaru's chest. He wrapped his arms around me.

"S-sorry" I stuttered. What the fuck Miya?! Get it together!

I pulled away from him and gave him a small smile.
.
.
.

"How do we play it Mi-chan?" Honey said tugging on my shirt.

"Er....okay...so...spread the mat out" I instructed and Mori spread the mat out. "Good okay....well, so you have to spin this wheel here" I snatched the spinner from Tamaki "When you spin it...." I flicked the arrow and it started to spin. "It'll land on a colour and for example here it lands on yellow...." I showed them the spinner. They were concentrating really hard....it's only twister. I rolled my eyes "And if I say....Left foot yellow, I put my left foot on a yellow spot. Only your hands and foot are allowed to touch the mat. And you keep doing this until there is only one player left and that player wins." I finished explaining and flopped down on sofa.

"Let's start guys!" Tamaki gestured us all to the mat.

"No you idiot only two or three people can play at the same time! We wont all fit on the mat and plus someone has to spin the spinner." I huffed.

"Okay! Me! Miya and Hikaru!" Tamaki clapped.

"No way i'm fuckin playing" I crossed my arms and huffed.

-Time Skip-

"MOVE YOUR FUCKIN LEFT HAND ON THE BLUE!!!" I yelled at Tamaki as my body twisted like a pretzel on the mat.