12. Real Friends

12. Real Friends

.......................

"MIYA!~" The children ran up to me and gave me a big group hug.

"Hey guys" I said as I tried to wrap my arms around as many children as I can.

"Miya! Miya!" One of the girls, Kia, jumped onto my shoulder and wrapped her small arms around my head.

"Whoa whoa! Kia! You're covering my eyes! I can't see!" I stumbled.

"Whoa...who are they?" Kia gasped and relaxed her self. I removed her hand from my eyes.

There stood The Host Club.

Fucking hell.

I held onto Kia's hand, still carrying her on my shoulder I walked up to them.

"The fu-" I paused...There are children here. "What are you guys doing here?"

They all looked down. Well....after my little...thingy...this morning, it's bound to be a bit awkward.

"Miya! Who are they? Are they your friends?!" Kia bounced excitedly as she pointed at them.

"They're..." I paused "Some people I know" I said. I'm still mad at them. Except Haruhi of course.

"Really?! They're all so handsome!!!!" Kia clapped her hands "And pretty!" She said as she looked at Haruhi clapping.

"Kia stop bouncing! You'll fall!" I scolded as I looked up at her. She was smiling and giggling happily, I couldn't help but smile.

"This is your second job?" Kyoya said raising his left eye brow.

I put Kia down and she ran to the other children.

"Yeah it's my second job. I teach and help take care of the children. I don't care if you dob me in to the school..." I looked at the children and smiled "...I'm not giving up on them" I turn back to them to see them looking at the kids with smiles on their faces. Kyoya nodded and turn to look at the children.

"GUYS LOOK! Miya's friends are here!!!" Kia shouted as she pointed at us.

-Time skip- causeimalazyass

~~Hikaru~~

"DAISUKE! Don't eat the sand!"

I watched as Miya scolded a boy. She picked him up and started to wipe his hand and mouth.

Tears spilled put of the boys eyes "I'm sorry Miya sensei!!"

"Well...just don't do it again okay?" She said as she wiped his tears with her palm.

"Okay Miya sensei!" He wrapped his arm around her neck.

"Okay okay....and what did I say about calling me sensei?!" She giggled and put him down.

"Okay Miya...sensei!" He laughed cheekily and ran around the equipment as Miya chased him.

"Come back here!" She laughed as she crawled under the slide.

Heh...so she has a soft spot for kids...man why does she do this to me...she always manages to make me fall deeper in love with her.

"Hey baka!" I jumped up and blushed as I realised how close her face was "Why we're you staring at me huh?" She chuckled and sat next to me.

"Cause you're beautiful" I said out loud. I...I said that out loud didn't i? I mentally face palmed my self.

She looked up, her face tinted pink.

~~Miya~~

"Cause you're beautiful" Hikaru softly whispered.

What? D-did he just....erm....why am I getting nervous? People say that all the time...

I looked up at him feeling the heat rise up to my face "Ermmm....u-uh" I stuttered as I looked into his beautiful gold eyes...I can see my reflection in it.

"Uhhh I-" Hikaru scratched the back of his head.

Why am I acting like this....do I...No! Yes? No! Possibly

'Just admit it....you do.'

I do..

He wouldn't like an abnormal girl like me.

'Hurtful'

"Shut up" I elbowed him softly as I looked down.

We sat there in silence for a while.

"I wondered why you treat Honey differently." Hikaru said and leaned his head back "You like kids"

"I...I guess so" I leaned my head back too. Our hands almost touching, get's me excited.

I looked up at the tree and closed my eyes from light stinging my eyes.

I like this...everything feels so perfect.

~~Hikaru~~

As Miya shut her eyes, I turned my head slightly and gazed at her features. Her long lashes, her pink cheeks, the small smile on her lips and her maroon hair blowing back.

She really is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I've never felt this way before. I just want to wrap her in my arms and kiss her...so badly.

She snapped her eyes open and turned her head to me. She jumped back and stood up.

"W-well....bell is gonna ring soon." She twiddled her thumbs, she glanced up at me through her lashes and looked down.

~~Miya~~

Now that I realised my feelings for Hikaru I just can't act normally around him. It's obvious he doesn't like me back so I can't show any signs of my feelings for him. I glanced at my watch.

I grabbed Hikaru's hand and ran.

"Why are we running?!" He said as he ran with me.

"The bell rang 5 minutes ago! Aww man!" I opened the door to the class.

"I'm so sorry i'm-" I stopped as I saw the rest of the Host Club having fun with the children.

Tamaki watches with stars in his eyes as boy shows him how to build a house out of legos.

Kaoru and a group of boys play with toy cars.

Haruhi plays house with a group of girls and a few boys.

Honey was colouring and drawing with Kia.

Mori sits as still as a statue as girls apply make up on him.

Kyoya was sitting down at my desk talking with a little girl.

Heh.

I looked back at Hikaru and he smiled at me.

I guess having the host club be nosy...isn't so bad, sometimes.

I guess you could say....they are...my real friends.

Damn that was so fuckin cheesy.

..................

I like....SAND-whiches! Eh! eh! Hahahaha....ha....no?

Don't eat sand, sugar tits.

Song I recommend right now:

Pressure - Alex Kenji and Starkillers ft. Nadia Ali (Alesso remix)

- Luca