47. Fate's horrible and twisty play...

Start from the beginning

We were confused ma... Doctor said the result is positive and fuggy got pregnant... Though, we did not expect this baby so soon, we felt really happy as god has given us happiness so soon...

But, the doctor said that she want us to take decision quickly and asked to remove the baby.. We were startled to the core... As the baby has formed in the Fallopian tube instead of the uterus, it is no use to continue the baby...

The doctor said that as pragya has got pain in lower abdomen and she has been losing her appetite and vomiting too, it will be highly risky for her life if the baby is not removed...

So no choice left rather than to do this.... Whatever happens, my fuggy is my first priority .. I cant risk her life for anything... Iv taken the biggest and hardest decision of my life to remove the baby...

Still my fuggy's cries is pricking my heart ma .. But before we proceed , she said that she wont stay in hospital even though the doctor insisted to stay at-least for 3 days...

She also wished to meet you all in happy mode when she opens her eyes... So, no choice left, i made all the arrangements and bring her here... A nurse too is there to take care of her and the doctor too assured that she will come and check daily...

Im sorry ma... I could not able to protect my baby... Im a very bad father... What matters to me most is that is my fuggy... I want my fuggy back to chirpy n happy mode soon... But only god knows how she is able to come out of this pain... "

Abhi said everything but still hot tears are rolling from his eyes...

Sarla wipes her tears: : "Bulbul... Go and check the reports.... Arjun beta .. get something for my son Abhi... I know he would have not had anything from morning...

Enough of crying everyone... Stop crying... I dont want my daughter to get sad seeing all our dull faces... React like nothing wrong has happened.. we have to be her support and we should not weaken her...

Abhi beta.... You have to be strong... Rather than us, pragya needs you more now ... If u are like this, she wont come out from her misery... Stay calm beta... Im sure my grandson will come soon... Now smile abhi beta .. "

Abhi gave a weak smile....

Bulbul checks the reports and said that: No need to worry everyone... All can smile happily... Di is perfectly fine and im sure she will get pregnant soon... So, no worries... Jiju you can cheer up now...

Still you got more time to romance your fuggy and there wont be any problem in di's studies too... I know you would have said something about studies to mood out my di na...

Abhi: Hoye.. bulbul... 😱😱😱😱... How did you know that???

Aaliya: I know bhai... Definitely you would have pissed off my bhabhi with your blah blah lectures... Thank god... You are not our professor...

All laughs hearing aaliya and bulbul... Purab thanks bulbul for saying the happy news and also to make his bhai to relieve from his pain...

Purab consoles Abhi... Abhi assures him that he is fine and excuses and goes out...

.......

After sometime, all are impatiently waiting for pragya to open her eyes...
Pragya struggles hard and slowly opens her eyes...

She spots all her family are there waiting eagerly to see her opening eyes ... She gave a weak smile and touches her ma...

Dadi, sarla and mohan are sitting near pragya in the bed plastering a fake smile on their face...

Pragya (whispers): Mom... Dad... Dadi...

Sarla, mohan and dadi caress pragya's head and kisses on her forehead...