"Mike! Come take a shot!" Phil yells and I see him with a bunch of girls around him. I scrunch up my nose at the sight but I sigh and head over towards him.

..

I have been taking shot after shot and I am feeling the dizziness all at once. I have finally made my first lap around the house, greeting eveyone and seeing what all was happening. I see my brother along with our main group around the same area when we first got here.

"Hey man! We were waiting on you to get back to take the next round of shots!" Alan yells at me over the loud ass music.

"Fuck." I groan underneath my breath.

I ended up taking three more shots and I am starting to feel the heaviness on my head and it's not a good sign. I usually can take more than this but I have been almost alcohol free since I met Addison... I mean that girl who fucked up my heart.

They all head on to the dance area cause most of them are idiots when drunk. I am sitting down trying to remove her from my head at my previous thought, she doesn't go away though. I notice the bottle of Jack, and decide to pour myself another shot. 

After that, my head is swimming and I can't even think of my own name at this point. Everything seems to be blurry and my head is pounding. I feel someone creep onto my arm and notice this girl who I have seen plenty of times before, Ashley.

"Hey, Mike." She purs into my ear.

If I wasn't so fucked up right now, maybe I could understand as to what in the hell is going on right now. All I can feel is a weight on my arm and I can feel that my legs are moving but I can't focus to see where I am being pulled to. I can now feel her arms around me and see that we are in the middle of the dance area. I can see Vic and his girlfriend, Danielle, I think, are dancing next to us. I have my hands gripped onto Ashley's hips as I feel her body swaying back in forth. The alcohol is running through my bloodstream and I forget everything around me and what is going on in my life.

Ashley turns her body around and has her ass grinding against me. I slide my hand up her thigh and run my fingers into the inside of her thigh. I feel a slight tug at the ends of my hair and notice her hand into my hair.

"Remove your hand, I have a bad enough fucking headache." I slur but almost sound demanding.

She turns around and looks at me with a look as if I offended her but I could give two shit right about now, but looks like she doesn't seem too care much longer when I feel her hopt lips against the base of my neck. The action makes me close my eyes and I almost pass out right then, but I can feel my legs moving in a hurried pace.

I see the stairs of the house and feel like a thousand pounds are on me but I manage to get up the steps. She's dragging me into a door and it's familair to me. Way too many times have I been in this situation and exact room. I laugh at this knowing it's suppose to be the other way around, but quickly dismiss the thought when I feel myself getting pushed onto the bed.

Ashley's lips forcefully attach to mine and I'm shocked at first but move my lips with hers. Her hands waste no time going into my shirt and I feel a coolness when it comes in contact with my skin. She pulls my shirt over her head and I flip her over onto her back, before nipping at the skin on her neck. She moans and runs her fingers up my spine and into the ends of my hair. I want to yell at this bitch, but keep the thoughts to myself.

I place my hands onto her sides, rubbing the inside of her stomach and her waistline, playing with the lace of her panties inbetween my fingers. She pushes her lower half towards me, and starts to groan at the contact. I move my lips to hers to shut her the hell up and run my hands up to the inside of her shirt. I disconnect the kiss and sit up to remove her top, but all the wind is knocked from me.

I look down at this girl and notice short blonde hair, not the long blonde hair I have seen in my dreams. I notice this girl is much older looking and has too many wrinkles, far too many that I have pictured and loved in my mind. Her body is small and I feel nothing when I lay my hands onto her chest. I know I have imagined a whole lot better curves, and more tits on a body. I look down at this girl and her facial features seem to be morphing into something else and I feel the dizziness coming back.

I see Addison.

..

Last night was fucking hell and I am still dealing with the hangover. I took some painkillers when I woke up but all of it isn't gone away. It's managable but I can still feel my head throbbing. Bits of pieces of last night play in my head. I remember taking so many shots with my friends and casually dancing here and there, and I start to remember a strange girl gropping my body. I try to picture her face but it's all in a blur. I can remember her stank ass breath when she would kiss me though, but I still can't put a face on it.

My thoughts shift to the reason why I didn't fuck that girl last night, and I almost vomit at my choice of words. Thinking back to last night makes me want to vomit all over that bitches existence. I feel horrible when I picture her lips sucked onto my neck, but mostly when I can somewhat see my lips being greedy on hers.

..

ADDI'S POV

After I download the song, I stare at the wall in front of me, hoping for a sign of something to do. I have been in the worst funk of my life and I need to do something before I get used to this type of thing. I was about to text Juile asking what time she got off work, but I notice a unkown number across my screen. I open up the text and it reads,

"Can we talk?" My mind seems to race at the unknown number but when I look back up at it, I feel all of the wind is knocked from me and I stare hopelessly at it.

Mike.