Abandon Me - Morgan X Fem! Robin! Reader (Drabble)

WARNING! Spoilers for Fire Emblem: Awakening ahead. It's several years old already, but I understand if you have not played it. Please do not continue if you do not wish to see spoilers.

Abandon Me - Male! Morgan X Fem! Grima! Reader

Timeline: Lucina's Timeline

POV: First Person

I thought of this this at 4 AM when I couldn't sleep. Enjoy the poorly written angst! Sorry that the reader is basically Robin. Reader is/was married to Chrom to help the story. 

Everything hurts.

Everything is dark.

Lucina is trying to kill me.

That's okay.

If I were her, I would be trying to kill me too.

But Morgan is still here.

I love you Morgan.

But please leave me here.

Please run and join your sister.

I killed him.

I killed Chrom.

I killed your father.

Why are you not running from me?

Can't you see that Grima is just using you?

"Morgan, come here."

The navy haired boy obeys, a smile on his face. It was unlike the beautiful and naive smile from his childhood days. From before Grima.

It was forced, filled with doubt and fear. But that naivety was still there.

"Y-Yes m-mother?"

Regret immediately flashes across his face as Grima raises a hand, your hand, and strikes his face. 

His cheek immediately reddens, three thin lines trickling out blood. He stands, eyes widened in shock as he stares at me— Grima.

"Do not ever call me that." It hisses with your voice, eyes blazing with rage as a dark magic swirls around the hands you used to call your own. "Now leave."

"Y-Yes Master..." Morgan bows, backing out of the room slowly, hands trembling around his tome.

I can only watch him as he leaves.

I can only watch him as he retires to the dark cellar he had to reside in.

I can only watch as he cups his torn cheek, crying himself to sleep.

I can only watch as he dies a little everyday, sacrificing himself to the Fell Dragon.

Oh Morgan, I love you so much.

So just go.

Please.

I intended for this to be longer but whoops, got kinda short.

Happy Wattpad anniversary for me! My original account on Wattpad was started today three years ago. This one started out as an alt account for my crappy Creepypasta fan fiction.

Anyways, since a lot of you guys said you wanted some Morgan and Kana stuff, I'll be working on that and a handful of requests.

Published July 15, 2017.