Planning for a 20,000 Reads Special?

Hello everyone! I'm back from my temporary hiatus, and I'm ready to continue writing! The next chapter will be a catch up for Kaden, and then a scenario that Dawnrose4 requested AGES ago... 

One person requested a Leo x Reader Oneshot, and someone else requested a part two of 'Another One', so that'll also be higher on the list.

But, I've also decided that I'm going to be deleting all the Author's Notes, so I'm going to be losing a lot of reads, but I thought it would be good to discuss the specials coming up.

I want to know what you guys want for a potential 20,000 reads special. Unfortunately, since I haven't written that much new content since the 10,000 reads special, I can't do another 'Characters React' chapter since there wouldn't be too much  more to comment on.

The biggest thing I've been planning was a potential special for either if we win the Watty's, or a 50,000 reads special (if I ever get that many ^_^'). Said special would be a reading of the entire book by me, and my added commentary.

Anyways, what do you guys want for the 20,000 reads special? I mean, it's going to take a while to get back there because I'm deleting all the Author's Note chapters, but what do you guys want for it?