Sharing is Caring - Xander X Reader X Ryoma

Sharing is Caring - Poly! Xander X Poly! Reader X Poly! Ryoma

Timeline: Modern AU

POV: Second person

Requested by JiyhunKim

This is a request from like, 3 months ago... I'm sorry it took so long! I still have a bunch of other requests to do too. Xander and Ryoma might be really out of character, I'm still not used to writing for them (plus I never actually did Ryoma's support...) Small amount of cussing. This is polyamory fluff.

Everything was going well. After a long day of work, you had returned to your cozy apartment in the city, which you shared with your two boyfriends.

"Xander, Ryoma, I'm home!" You call out, pushing the door closed behind yourself as you enter the small apartment. 

"Oh, welcome back (Your/Name)." A tired looking Xander smiles at you from the small table in the kitchen next to the living room.

"Hey Xander." You smile back, stretching your arms out.

"How was work?" Xander asks as he returns his attention to the computer screen, no doubt still doing work.

"It was alright." You sit at the table across from him, slumping over the small surface. "It never ceases to amaze me how you have the energy to do extra work at home."

"I try my best." Xander chuckles, patting your head gently while still staring at his computer screen.

"(Your/Name)?" You hear a sleepy yawn, and turn your head slightly to see Ryoma walk into the kitchen. He plops down onto the chair next to you, hair in a messy ponytail as he slumps against you. "You were really late... I got worried..."

"Thanks for worrying." You chuckle, sitting up and giving Ryoma's cheek a quick peck.

Xander coughs awkwardly.

"What was that, Xander?" Ryoma cracks an eye open, a smirk on his face. "Jealous?"

Xander snorts. "Whatever helps you sleep at night, lobster."

Ryoma's eyebrow twitches. "What was that, pretty boy?"

"So you think I'm pretty?" Xander closes his laptop, a similar passive-aggressive smirk on his face.

"Hell no." Ryoma retorts, "Your hair looks like instant ramen noodles."

"At least I actually get my hair cut."

"I'd take you more seriously if it didn't look like you cut it yourself."

"Going to a barber's shop is expensive and a waste of time!"

"Pff, wait, you actually cut it yourself?!"

"Oh shut up, at least I wear normal pants!"

"At least I can swim!"

"BOYS!" You slam your hands down on the table, the arguing males jumping away in shock.

You sigh as they quiet down, staring at you with confused looks.

"Boys, boys. You're both pretty, okay?" You roll your eyes, though a playful smile is present on your face. "So just calm down, seriously."

"Fine..." Ryoma mutters, before turning back to Xander. "I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry as well." Xander murmurs, running a hand through his hair.

"Now both of you shut up and cuddle me!" You demand playfully, only to be surprised as Ryoma scoops you up bridal style.

"As you wish." Xander chuckles, standing as well and leaning over the table to gently kiss you.

"Hey!" Ryoma cries out, glaring at Xander. Xander responds with a smirk. Ryoma grins, kissing you quickly.

Xander opens his mouth to say something, but you interrupt him from speaking and Ryoma from kissing you again.

"BOYS!"

Dang, this is so late and so short. I kind of forgot about requests for a while, but I'm on vacation so... Sorry that they're so OOC.

Published July 2, 2017.