Childish - Henry X Fem! Reader

Timeline: Modern AU

POV: Second Person

Requested by FaintWhisperer

Here's your request! Still working on a request from a few months back. Hope this is fluffy enough for you! It's kind of short though...

You and Henry always enjoy movie night.

While your friends would watch lovey-dovey romcoms, you and Henry tended to watch more... Violent films. Usually at Henry's request.

Currently, you were watching a bloody, violent, terrifying horror film.

"Nya ha ha!" Henry laughs as the the protagonist finally meets her gruesome end, all while running his hands through your hair. Meanwhile, your eyes were fluttering shut after your four hour movie binge.

As the dramatic music for the credits start, Henry looks down at your peaceful face with a rare, genuine smile. 

"Hey, are you asleep?" He whispers.

"Mmm..." You roll your head in his lap slightly, trying to get comfortable. Henry chuckles, patting your head before shimmying away from you off the couch.

You peek an eye open, confused of the absence of your makeshift pillow.

Henry was sitting in front of the DVD player, a few dozen DVD cases littered around him. You decide not to say anything and simply observe.

He pops a DVD into the player, probably another one of his favorite horrors.

He happily skips his way back to the couch in the dark, picking up the TV remote from the floor and quickly starting up the movie.

You give a contented sigh as he returns your head to his lap and continues stroking your hair.

However, you could barely contain your snort as soon as the theme song of Beauty and the Beast started playing.

Henry's fingers froze, and he leaned down to your sleeping face with a sinister grin.

"Are you awake (Your/Name)?" He asks slowly.

You try your best to remain silent, feigning sleep.

Henry lets out a relieved sigh, attention returning back to the TV.

When you 'wake up' you're definitely going to tease him about this.

Sorry about how short this is. I didn't want it to drag on for no reason. I don't feel like I did Henry too much justice, so maybe I'll do another Henry fluff shot later.

I'm definitely working on something for Corrin right now though!

Published August 8, 2017.