They Do Something Cute

Yay, an update... Kind of short though.

Azura:

Azura talks in her sleep. A lot.

"I... love you... (Your/Name)..." She murmured in her sleep, and I blushed. I hugged her, causing her eyes to flutter open.

"H-Huh? (Your/Name)?" She muttered, turning over in bed to look at me. I smiled, kissing her forehead before turning to the other side and closing my eyes.

Camilla:

"Oh, (Your/Name), you're here. I made some cookies for Corrin and Kamui, would you taste test them for me darling?" Camilla smiled at me, and I nodded. Camilla is great at baking.

I grabbed one of the still-warm cookies from the metal sheet, biting into it. I smiled at the sweet taste of the cookie. (Sorry if you don't like cookies...) She then dropped the sheet to the floor, gasping when the cookies shattered. She frowned, sticking out her tongue while she picked the crumbs up. I giggled a little at her expression before placing my cookie onto a napkin and leaning down to help her.

Corrin and Kamui then walked in, both looking tired and a little embarrassed.

"Are you alright? What happened?" I looked up at them as they collapsed at the table.

"(Name) (technically you...) happened."

Fem! Corrin:

"No, (Your/Name)!" She yelled out as I giggled.

"Catch me if you can!" I shouted back to her as I ran off with her hairband. She pouted, crossing her arms before sprinting to follow me.

"Hehe, you'll never- AGH!" I screamed when she tackled me, pinning me down to the ground and kissing me. She snatched the hairband out of my hand before standing up and running away.

"KAMUI, GET BACK HERE!"

Male! Corrin:

"(Your/Name)... Thank you... For cuddling with me..." Corrin muttered in his sleep, and I blushed before giggling. My giggling suddenly erupted into shrieking laughter, and Corrin shot up.

"What is it?" He demanded, already pulling Yato from under the bed.

My giggling slowly stopped, and I smirked at his face.

"Aww, Corrin, if you wanted to cuddle more, you could have just asked!"

Corrin's face flushed an extremely dark red and he dropped Yato back beneath the bed.

Elise:

Elise pouted as she tried getting up off the ground. She stuck her tongue out at me as I giggled.

I walked over to her and half my hand out. She took it, still pouting. I helped her up, and she smiled again.

"To Corrin and Kamui!" She cheered, running off again.

"Elise you're going to–"

She tripped and fell again.

Hinoka:

Hinoka dropped her naginata to the ground, yawning loudly before covering her mouth.

"Hehe." I laughed quietly at her.

"I-Uh, you didn't hear that! I'm not tired!"

Leo:

Leo snored, slumped over on his desk. A little bit of drool trickled from the corner of his mouth onto the book before him. I giggled quietly, setting the candle holder, and candle of course, on the desk next to him. I unfolded the blanket in my hands and draped it over the snoring prince.

Ryoma:

Ryoma was currently trying to comfort Sakura, who was sick and trying to find her 'loved one'. He finally convinced Sakura to go to bed, patting her on the head and walking over to were I was standing.

"Hmm, I guess I'll go look for her with you?" I smiled, taking his hand in mine. He blushed before nodding.

"Yes please."

I smiled, and he kissed the top of my head.

Sakura:

"(Y-Your/Name)? Can you please get me a glass of w-water?" Sakura coughed, and I nodded. I left the room and returned a minute later with a glass of water in my hand.

"Here you go." I smiled, preparing to hand the princess the glass. She was about to take it from her hand... When she sneezed.

Her whole body shook, and her sneeze sounded like a cat... It was adorable.

"EEE!" I shrieked, rushing forward to hug her.

"U-Uh, water p-please?" I sweat dropped and handed her the glass.

Takumi:

Takumi bit his lip as he drew the string of his bow. I squealed, and he accidentally let the arrow go too fast. It thudded into the ground, and he turned to glare at me.

Instead, I jumped onto him, wrapping my legs around his stomach.

"YOU'RE SO CUTE!" I squealed again, kissing his cheek. He blushed, trying to set me down.

"Off!"

Xander:

I picked up a picture frame from Xander's desk. He was currently doing extra work, when he really should be resting...

I looked at the picture and almost squealed. It was a portrait/drawing from when the Nohrian siblings were several years younger. Kamui had an arm around Corrin, who was crossing his arms and glaring at the artist. Kamui had her other arm around Leo, who was doing the same as Corrin.

Camilla was standing behind the twins, Elise held up in her arms.

Xander was standing slightly to the side, his arms crossed with a faint smile on his face.

Xander turned to look at me, blushing slightly when he realized what I was looking at.

"(Your/Name), give it back!" He tried to snatch it from my hands, but I smirked and held it out of his reach.

"Not until you go to bed." Xander sighed, but stood up. I smiled and put the painting down, leading him back to our bedroom.

Idk I wanted to update :|.

Edit:

Created March 21st, 2016. Edited May 15th, 2016.