How You Meet

First scenario! I hope you like it.

Azura:

(Non-Canon era)

"You are the ocean's gray waves..."

I sat up with a jolt, awakened from my nap by the lake. I rubbed my eyes as I stood up, feeling the soft grass tickle my feet.

I removed my hands from my eyes and stared out at the beautiful blue lake before me. My eyes widened as I saw someone floating along in the water, almost completely still.

'I should go help!' I decided and sprinted down into the water. I ran through the shallow area of the lake and started swimming as I approached the deep area. I finally made it to the maiden and checked her pulse. I felt the steady throb of her heart and sighed in relief. I then started dragging the woman by her arm to the shore.

As soon as we approached shore I lifted her, swinging her arm over my shoulder. I staggered as I dragged her to the shady area were I was sleeping. I laid her down carefully, peering at her face. She had pale skin, framed by long blue hair. She was wearing a white dress with yellow accents, and had some sort of veil type accessory in her hair.

Suddenly her eyes snapped open, and she stared at me with yellow eyes. I blushed, falling back onto my hands.

"I-Um... Sorry! I saw you floating in the water and I thought you were injured, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have bothered you-" I stuttered as she slowly sat up.

"That's alright. Thank you for the help. My name is Azura, and you?" She looked at me with a monotone stare, and I couldn't help but feel a little uncomfortable.

"I'm (Your/Name)."

Camilla:

(Pre-Game era)

I carefully swept the ground of the throne room at Castle Krakenburg. I hummed to myself as I spun around, my broom in hand.

"What a lovely song."

Yelping, I jumped up and turned around. In front of me was the purple haired, armor-clad, princess of Nohr, Camilla.

"Lady Camilla! I'm sorry! I'll get back to work immediately!" I bowed my head in embarrassment.

"No, keep humming. It's a lovely sound, it almost sounds like Kamui and Corrin singing together." She said, crossing her arms and leaning against one of the dark pillars in the room.

I continued sweeping for about fifteen minutes, sneaking quick glances at Camilla while I hummed. After I finished sweeping in the throne room I picked up my broom and started to exit the room.

"See you around (Your/Name)." Camilla waved as she exited the room, and I froze in the door way.

'She knows my name?'

Fem! Corrin:

(Female Corrin will be addressed as 'Kamui', which is Corrin's Japanese name.)

(Conquest-Era)

I yawned as I opened the door to my house, stepping outside into the nice, warm sunlight.

"Excuse me, miss/sir?" I turned to my left and right, furrowing my brows when I saw no one there.

"Umm, I'm right in front of you miss/sir..." I turned in front of me to see a woman with white hair, wearing armor.

"Oh, sorry! Hello, how can I help you?" I sweat dropped at my own stupidity.

"I just wanted to warn you, Hoshidan forces are coming this way-" I quickly glared down the road, pulling the girl inside my house and slamming the door shut.