Confessing

Some of these scenarios are a LOT longer than the others

Mostly for the characters I know well

Azura:

"It's so peaceful out..." Azura breathed as she floated in the lake. I nodded, tracing shapes into the wet dirt by the water.

"Hey Azura? May I tell you something?" I gulped, clenching my toes into the mud.

"Of course (Your/Name)." She turned to look at me, smiling.

"I... I really like you! More than a friend! I understand if you d-don't feel the same, but I just w-wanted to tell you!" I shouted quickly before covering my mouth with my hand and blushing furiously.

I looked down at my knees and curled into a ball of embarrassment. Someone pat my head, and I looked up to see Azura, her dress and hair wet from the lake water.

"I-I love you too." She blushed, and I smiled.

There was a few moments of silence...

"Well this is awkward..."

Camilla:

"(Your/Name). I love you."

I dropped the broom I was holding and stared with wide eyes at Camilla.

"I- Umm... Wait- are you being serious milady?" I stuttered, blushing madly as Camilla smiled at me.

"Yes I am, darling." She said, a slightly creepy smile on her face.

"C-Camilla... I-I like you too!" I said, and her smile grew as she bounded over to me to embrace me.

"C-CAMILLA! T-TOO TIGHT! C-CAN'T B-BREATH!"

Fem! Corrin:

"Well this is awkward."

I was 'pinning' Kamui down... We were speaking together, walking to the kitchen, and I slipped and fell on top of her.

"I- Uh, sorry!" I stuttered, quickly climbing off of the princess.

"Umm... I have something important to tell you (Your/Name)..." Kamui scratched her head as I helped her up off of the cold floor.

"Alright...?" I looked at her nervously. Had she figured out my feelings for her and was going to tell me she didn't feel the same way?!

"I... I really like you. More than a friend."

What?

"I... I like you too Kamui!" I blushed as I said the words, quickly pulled into a hug by the blonde/grey haired princess.

"I'm so glad you feel the same way..."

Male! Corrin:

"You're back again?" I raised an eyebrow at the prince. His armor was wet, from water, and there were a few trails of blood going down his face from a cut on his forehead. The sash like cloth on his armor was stained red, and my eyes widened as I saw that.

"Not mine." He muttered, sitting down on the medicinal cot in front of me. I shrugged and started to remove his armor. I ignored the faint blush spreading across my chest as I removed the metal and cloth.

He turned to the side, staring out the window as a light pink made its way to his cheek.

'I feel so calm... Let's do this!'

"Sometimes I feel like you just come here to see me... Felicia or Jakob would be happy to patch you up..." I muttered, then stopped removing the prince's armor and glared at my hands, "I'm sure Felicia would be especially happy."