When You Shop Together

I haven't written an actual scenario since last June! Kind of getting back into the swing of things.

Azura:

"(Your/Name), I don't think this is really necessary..." Azura smiles nervously at you as you peruse the wares of a small store.

"Shh, shh, it's alright Azura." You say absentmindedly as you pick up multiple items from the shelves.

"Uh, (Your/Name), I don't think–" You cut off the blue haired maiden by pressing a finger to her lips.

You stare into her amber eyes with a deadly serious expression. "Shh Azura..."

She stares back at you with a slight blush, watching as your expression shifts to one of joyful glee.

"I can't wait to braid your hair!"

Camilla:

"Please princess." You sigh, though a small smile remains present on your face as you observe the Nohrian princess running around in the marketplace.

"Nonsense darling! Just doing some grocery shopping!" She calls out, holding a huge sack of produce and meat.

"Princess, I'm pretty sure that's my job..." You laugh anxiously at her as she bounces along.

"Oh it's alright darling! Ooh, here, look at this!" She calls out to you from the other end of the market place. People are staring at you.

"Princess, please, you're causing a scene!" You say in a hushed voice, running to follow her.

"Here darling, hold this!" She hands you the huge bag, causing you to topple over immediately.

"I change my mind, you can carry it!"

Fem! Corrin:

"KAMUI GET BACK HERE!" You chase the princess as she flees from you, a pair of shoes in your hands. "KAMUUIII!"

"YOU CAN'T MAKE ME WEAR THEM!" She screams back at you, jumping over carts and even animals to avoid you.

"I CAN AND I WILL!" You roar between giggles.

"NOPE!" She laughs, sprinting away.

Meanwhile Corrin and his lover shake their heads at you.

Male! Corrin:

A loud sigh escapes from you as you observe the situation you had found yourself in. What was supposed to be a peaceful day at the market turned into utter chaos after a random village boy decided to flirt with you.

"Corrin, can we not do this right now?"

The prince glares back at you, a scowl on his face. "No, he needs to be taught a lesson."

"Corrin, you've been standing here 'teaching' him for five minutes." You raise an eyebrow, "We're holding up the vendor."

You give an apologetic look to the shopkeeper in front of you. She stares at Corrin, frightened. He had a hand wrapped around the boy's neck, lifting him off the ground.

"No." Corrin says stubbornly as he glares at the boy with his deep red eyes.

"I will leave you at home next time!" You threaten, glaring harshly at Corrin while bystanders started muttering.