Eat Your Vegetables - Asugi X Reader (Prize)

The_First_Fandom's second prize! Hope you enjoy, even though this one is VERY short. To be fair, Leo's is VERY long! I made you, my Reader-Chan, dislike sweets for this oneshot... Sorry. This one's mainly fluff...

Just thought I'd mention, unless specified, all one shots will have the reader as gender neutral.

(Your/Name):

"Hey sugar," Asugi sat down next to me on the grass, "What'cha eating?"

I turned to look at him, holding up the small package of food in my hands as I stared disdainfully at his package of sweets.

"I'm eating some rice, fish, and vegetables." Asugi visibly shuddered as I said the word vegetables.

"Welp, I'm eating some desserts, like a normal person." Asugi grinned, looking down at his package, filled to the brim with all sorts of sugary concoctions.

"Asugi, you're gonna get sick." I sighed, starting to eat my rice.

"Never have, never will!" Asugi borderline boasted, and I rolled my eyes at his childish antics.

"I swear, I will get you to eat your vegetables!" I said, crossing my arms.

"Try all you want, you'll never get me to!" Asugi replied, just as stubborn.

~~~

"Asugi, if you eat this entire plate of vegetables, I'll never eat vegetables around you again."

"Tempting... But no..."

~~~

"Asugi, I'll clean up the entire mess hall after you finish baking if you eat this entire plate of vegetables."

"Hmm... No."

"What?!"

"Nope."

~~~

"Asugi, I'll make you a cake tomorrow if you eat this entire plate of vegetables!"

"Nah, I could probably make one myself that'll be better than yours."

"... Are you insulting my culinary talents, darling?"

"Uh, no...?"

~~~

"Asugi-"

"No."

~~~

I sighed, staring down at my lunch as I tried to think of a way to get Asugi to eat vegetables.

'I've got it!'

~~~

"(Your/Name), I didn't think you'd eat lunch with me. Especially since the smell of my sweets makes you sick or whatever." Asugi said, sitting next to me on the same patch of grass he did a week ago.

"Well... I guess I can bear through it to get to spend time with my boyfriend. Even if he never eats healthy foods." I cooed, finding it extremely hard to talk with vegetables pressed into the back of my mouth.

I set my food down, climbing onto the blushing male's lap, leaning on him.

"Wh-What are you doing?" He stuttered, his face slowly turning more and more red.

"We haven't kissed in a while," I whispered, "And when we first started dating, you said my lips were sweeter than any of your candies."

"Y-Yeah?" He stuttered again, and I grinned.

I pressed my lips against his, his mouth opening slightly due to the shock of getting kissed suddenly. I grinned into the kiss, immediately passing the piece of vegetable into his mouth.

I pulled away immediately, covering his mouth so he was forced to swallow it.

He pouted and looked at me, "That wasn't very fair..."

"Well, I got you to eat some vegetables, even if it was only a bite." I grinned triumphantly, standing up, "My work is done."

I was suddenly pulled back onto Asugi's lap, and I gasped. Asugi stared hungrily at my lips, and I blushed a little under his intense gaze.

"I want my dessert."

Yeah, I didn't really know where I was going with this, sorry... Hope you're not too disappointed, though!

Love you all!