How You Sleep Together

This is in second person. (Wasn't a suggestion but a chapter I was working on previously to getting to a thousand reads)

Azura:

Azura likes to sleep on her side of the bed very strangely. She lays flat on her back and has her hands on her stomach/intestines. Usually you just cling onto her arm, but in the morning you're always tangled up in her hair.

Camilla:

When you do have the chance to sleep with the purple haired princess, you don't usually fall asleep on a bed. Because Camilla usually has extra work to do for Xander or new tomes to study, you usually lie down on a couch with your head in her lap, after she changes out of her armor, as she reads. Camilla likes to stroke your hair while you fall asleep, and usually ends up picking you up and carrying you to your bed.

Fem! Corrin:

After you moved in with Kamui to her castle (MyCastle), you tended to cuddle before going to sleep. She likes to curl up by your side, and when you fall asleep your heads usually touch.

Male! Corrin:

You rarely get to sleep with the tsundere prince, but when you do he likes it when you curl up with your torso on his chest so he can hold you close to him.

Elise:

Elise likes it when the two of you get the chance to sleep together because it means she can cuddle with you... And definitely not accidentally shove you off the bed by kicking you. But usually the night starts out with you holding the young princess to your body to keep her warm... And then she starts kicking you in her sleep so you usually end up sleeping on the floor.

Hinoka:

Because you two are so centered on training, you hardly get the chance to sleep with the red haired princess. When you do, you're still very formal and refuse to touch her without permission, so usually you end up lying on opposite sides of the bed... But in the morning your in a pile of tangled limbs.

Leo:

Leo usually falls asleep at his desk, in full amor since he usually neglects to take it off. Therefore you can't always sleep with him since it's very hard for you to lift both the sleeping prince and his armor to your bed, and if anyone found out that you took his armor off without permission... Well that wouldn't be a very good experience. But on the lucky days that you do get to sleep with the prince, you like to rest by his side, using his arm as a pillow.

Ryoma:

The high prince of Hoshido usually trains late into the night, so by the time he finally comes back to the room you share in the castle, your already asleep. He usually tries to subtly slid into bed next to you and wrap his arms around you so he knows that you are safe.

Sakura:

Sakura is always so delicate it's hard to cuddle with her in fear of injuring her while trying to show affection. So usually she just lies next to you, using your arm as a pillow and snuggling up into your side.

Takumi:

Takumi has some slight issues with being touched when he's trying to sleep, so usually you don't sleep together... Which is actually a good thing because if you did cuddle and sleep together Oboro would probably kill you.

Xander:

Xander is always very busy with paperwork and training, so he rarely gets to sleep with you. But when he does, he likes to wrap his arms around you and rest his head by yours so he can protect you if anything happens.

Another short update, sorry. I'll get working on the suggestions/requests now.