They Have an Arranged Marriage

This excludes Ryoma and Xander for obvious reasons XD. This scenario won't be counted as part of the 'story line' (if you can call it that), unless a part two is requested. The people your husbandos/waifus will be 'married' to are going to be humanized and Fire Emblemized versions of my work-in-progress Splatoon OCs. Because the male OC was made for Splatoon, his name is the same as a Fates character. You'll know it when you see it.

Azura:

"Azura? Who is this?" I furrowed my brows as I stared at a purple haired male standing next to Azura.

The male had black glasses with a green band in the middle covering curious pink eyes, a white collared shirt with short sleeves held together by a cute navy colored bow, black pants, and metallic boots that covered his shins. (Quick A/N: Not going to mention his description again, same with the female OC.)

"Hello! I'm Hinata, nice to meet you!" The male grinned childishly, bowing slightly.

"He is... My fiancé..." Azura muttered, playing with the cloth of her dress.

"Wh-What?!" I gasped, holding my hand to my mouth.

"Lady Mikoto asked me if I could marry Hinata to help unify Hoshido and a newer kingdom called 'Inkopolis'." Azura whispered to me as I glared at an awkward Hinata.

"But what about us, Azura?! I don't want to sound selfish, but I love you and I don't want to lose you!" I cried out, tears welling up in my eyes as I imagined losing the blue-haired maiden I had loved for so long.

"I'm sorry, (Your/Name)."

Camilla:

"Excuse me, sir, but who are you?" I said, staring at a purple haired male standing next to Camilla. I was mixing a bowl of cake batter in the kitchen when Camilla walked into the kitchen with a purple haired man.

"I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself! I'm Hinata, Camilla's fiancé!" Hinata smiled, placing a kiss on Camilla's cheek. I almost snapped the wooden spoon in my hand.

"Lady Camilla," I hissed, "Care to explain?"

"Darling... I'm sorry. My father arranged a marriage without my knowledge. I am to marry Hinata to unite the kingdoms of Nohr and Inkopolis." Camilla explained.

I tightened my grip on the wooden spoon, even harder than it was before, "What am I supposed to do? Go back to working for you and pretend that our relationship didn't mean anything?!"

"I'm sorry darling, I really am..." Camilla gave me a wistful smile, "But this is for the good of Nohr."

Fem! Corrin:

"(Your/Name)! I have something important to tell you!" I heard the familiar voice of Kamui at the door, and I smiled, placing my freshly made (Favorite/Flavor) pie on the kitchen table.

"Coming!" I quickly walked to the door, flinging it open. My smile quickly fell as I saw a purple haired male standing next to my beloved.

"Not to be rude, but who is this?" I asked, stepping away from the door so they could enter my home. I shut the door behind them, sitting across from Kamui at the kitchen table.

"(Your/Name), this is Hinata. I am to be wed to him to unite our kingdoms." Kamui explained, and I just blankly stared at her.

"I-I still love you, (Your/Name)! I'm just trying to do what's right for Nohr..." Kamui whispered, her head in her hands.

"I'm sorry... Both of you. I really don't want to break you apart... But this is what we need to do for our kingdoms." Hinata looked at me, the silent plea in his eyes.